LEARN ALL ABOUT THE EPSON PRINTER SETUP! GET PREMIUM SUPPORT FROM OUR PRINTER EXPERTS
Get fast and prompt
Get started with your Epson printer!
Learn everything about the Epson printer setup with the help of our well-trained printer experts. We provide assistance to all types of Epson printers. Pick your printer model from the menu given at the top of our site and get specific solutions. To make it easier, we have also given a quick call option. It will lead you to our technical experts for further assistance.
Epson Printer Setup in Windows
Is this your first-time printer setup in Windows? Ready to get started with the software installation? Continue reading the instructions given below.
- Ensure that your Epson printer is disconnected from the wireless router or computer.
- Download the printer software on your computer. Run the setup file.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and select the checkbox that says I accept the terms in the License Agreement. Click Next to proceed with the installation.
- Click Install after selecting the required software from the list.
- Select your printer’s name and click Next in the dialog box that appears.
- Next, choose the Printer Registration option.
- Click OK when you see the “Register a printer to Epson Connect” message.
- Select the option to create a new Epson account. Input the required details and click Finish.
- If you want to register a new printer with an existing account, select the I already have an account option and complete filling out the Add a new printer form.
- Click Add and select Close once your printer is added.
Epson Printer Setup on Mac
Are you new to the printer setup? Looking for a clear-cut method to add your Epson printer on Mac? Read these instructions to find answers to your questions.
- To begin with, turn on your Epson printer and make sure that you have completed the hardware setup.
- Download a Mac-compatible driver for your Epson printer. Run the setup file.
- Accept the License Agreement and click the Continue button. Click Agree to proceed.
- Select Install and click the Close button.
- In the new dialog box, select your printer’s name and click Next.
- Click on Printer Registration and select Next.
- Enable the Agree radio button and click Next.
- Click the OK button as soon as you see the “Register a printer to Epson Connect” message.
- Select the Create an Epson Connect Account form if you are registering a new Epson Connect account. Input the required details and click Finish.
- If you are registering your printer with an existing account, select the I already have an account option and fill out the Add a new printer form to add your printer.
How to Install the Epson Printer Driver without a CD?
If you are planning to install the Epson printer without a CD-ROM, visit the official Epson site and get the latest driver compatible with your computer OS. You can also get other software and utilities from the manufacturer’s website. However, if you want to get everything under a single software, download the full-featured driver for your Epson printer.
How to install the printer driver using a CD-ROM?
If you’re using a PC with a CD drive, use the CD-ROM that came with your printer package during the first-time purchase. Further, you can run the setup file from the CD drive and accept the license agreements to start the driver installation. The setup wizard will guide you with step-by-step instructions to add and register your printer to your computer.
How to connect the Epson printer to Wi-Fi?
Connecting your printer and wireless router
Epson printers provide vast connectivity options to make the user’s experience better when it comes to printing. Here we have discussed the Epson printer setup for wireless communication.
- Start by turning on your Epson printer.
- Ensure that your printer is placed closer to your wireless router.
- Verify if your router supports WPS.
- Go to your printer control panel and press the Home button.
- Select Wi-Fi –> Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Start the WPS operation when the printer instructs.
- Go to your wireless router and press the WPS button. Hold the button for a few seconds or until the LED on the router flashes.
- Let the Epson printer connect to your wireless network.
- Once the connection is established, print a test page.
- If you find this method difficult, identify your wireless network credentials and run the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard on your printer to complete the wireless setup.
Connecting your printer and computer over Wi-Fi
This section describes how to connect your printer and computer wirelessly after completing the wireless setup. The very next procedure after this is to install the printer software.
- Before you start, connect your Windows computer to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Next, run the driver installation wizard using the downloaded driver package or the CD-ROM that came with your printer.
- In case the User Account Control dialog box appears, click the Yes button.
- Accept the license agreements to proceed with the installation.
- Select the required software you want to install from the available list.
- Pick your connection type as Wireless network connection.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions to establish the wireless connection between your printer and computer.
- Add and register your printer with Epson Connect.
- Finally, print a test page from the setup wizard to verify the Epson printer setup.
Why Should You Choose Our Epson Printer Services?
Ultimate guidance for the Epson Printer Setup
You can’t find simple and straightforward solutions for your Epson printer queries as you get from us. We provide crystal-clear setup instructions and troubleshooting solutions for DIY purposes. Our instructions will be your one-stop solution.
Remote Support for Software Installation
Installing a printer driver might look simple, but it is crucial when your computer can’t detect your printer. We have years of expertise and experts in installing all kinds of Epson printer software on both Mac and Windows computers.
All-in-One Troubleshooting Center
Are you stuck while fixing your Epson printer issue? Well, you are on the right page to get all your issues fixed in no time. You can make use of the troubleshooting solutions given on our page or take assistance from our technical experts.
Timely assistance for Epson printer issues
We value our customers’ time. Whatever the issue might be, we have a team of dedicated technicians willing to provide support for your printer issues. You can bet on us. We assure you that your Epson issues get fixed within minutes.
Explore the Mobile Printing Solutions for Epson Printers
Meet the unique printing feature, AirPrint, which is available only on Apple devices. You don’t have to rely on printer apps when AirPrint is by your side. Enjoy wireless printing of photos and documents from Apple devices using the AirPrint feature.
Epson Email Print
Ready to experience printing documents from anywhere through emails? With advanced printing technology, Epson allows you to print to an Epson Email Print enabled printer (registered with Epson Connect) from devices that send emails.
Epson iPrint app
Enjoy printing photos, emails, webpages, and files including Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, and PDFs from your smartphone with the popular mobile app-Epson iPrint. You can even print your documents from Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive.
Epson Creative Print
Express your creativity with Epson! Enjoy the new experience of printing your photos directly onto CD/DVDs with Epson Creative Print. You can also create customized greeting cards and collages with your photos from Instagram or Facebook.