How to clean Printhead on Epson XP-310 Printer?
The print head can be cleaned using the printer control panel. Make sure the ink level in the ink cartridge is not low. You have to replace the ink cartridge if it is low on ink. The following steps provide the solution for how to clean printhead on Epson XP-310.
Quick Steps to Clean Epson XP-310 Printhead:
- Check if the printer is showing any error messages or lights if it does, then clear that issue first.
- Feed some paper into the Epson XP-310 printer.
- Press the home button on the printer control panel.
- Tap the Setup menu and then choose the Maintenance menu.
- Next, select Head Cleaning and keep the printer turned on during the whole cleaning process.
- Once the cleaning is complete, the completion message appears.
- Now, choose Nozzle Check to finish the how to clean printhead on Epson XP-310 printer.