Epson 2720 Sublimation Printer Not Printing – Fixed
The Epson EcoTank 2720 printer is a fantastic asset for any user. The printer is easy to use and can easily serve as an alternative option for anyone looking for a new printer.
If you are looking for a sublimation printer that is household and can print all your photos, the Epson ET 2720 sublimation printer is the one to look out for. The printer can meet and easily exceed all your printing needs with its own high-resolution prints. The printer also offers borderless printing up to 4”x6”.
Despite the printer reeling all the laurels it deserves, there are some issues you might face. One common and simple issue is that “Epson EcoTank 2720 Not Printing”. The fact is the epson 2720 sublimation printer does not require cartridges for printing.
If you find that your epson 2720 not printing color, you can rely on the following steps.
- Make sure that the ET 2720 sublimation printer is connected to the power source and in working condition.
- Check and see if the interface cable (USB) is properly secured between the Epson printer and the computer.
- Ensure that the printer is not offline.
- Make sure that the Epson 2720 printer is set as the default machine.
Fix 1: Run A Epson Printer Check
- Load a paper in the printer.
- Press the Home button on the Epson printer control panel.
- Choose the Maintenance option and press OK.
- Tap the navigation arrows and select the Nozzle Check option.
- Press OK to proceed.
- Press Start.
- If the page prints, the issue is resolved for good. If you find out the page has gaps between prints, you can clean or align the print head.
Fix 2: Clean Epson Print Head & Allign
- Ensure that the Epson 2720 printer is loaded with sheets.
- Press Home.
- Select the Maintenance option and press OK.
- Tap the arrow buttons on the screen and select Head Cleaning. Press OK.
- Press the Start button to begin the cleaning process.
- Once the cleaning is complete, align the print head for seamless printing.
- Press Home.
- Select Maintenance and press OK.
- Scroll using the navigation button and select Print Head Alignment. Select OK.
- Based on the issue, choose Vertical Alignment or Horizontal Alignment.
- Press the OK button.
- Press Start to begin the alignment.
- Once the alignment is complete, press OK.
Fix 3: Bring Printer Back Online
Configure the Windows Features settings
- Open Control Panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Do a right-click on the printer and click the Printer Properties option.
- Click the Ports tab and click the Configure Port button at the bottom right corner.
- Click to uncheck SNMP Status Enabled.
- Click the OK button to save changes.
You can work with the different methods described in this article to ensure that the Epson 2720 sublimation printer not printing issue is solved or not.