Configure Epson Artisan 800 Printer Wireless Setup
The Epson Artisan 800 printer setup supports both Wireless and Hi-Speed USB connections. So, you can connect the printer to your computer wirelessly and enjoy printing. Keep reading to know how to configure Epson artisan 800 printer wireless setup..
Epson Artisan 800 printer – Wireless setup
Since the Epson Artisan 800 printer supports wireless, you’ll have to ensure that you know your network name and password.
- The printer allows you to connect an Ethernet cable temporarily for establishing a wireless connection. So, you’ll have to connect the printer to a wireless network using the steps given below.
- You’ll find an Ethernet cable that is supplied with the printer package. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the LAN port of your printer. You need to connect the other end to your router. Next, you’ll have to install the printer software.
- On your Windows computer, put the setup CD into the CD/DVD drive.
- When you insert the setup CD, you’ll see an AutoPlay window that pops up immediately.
- Click Install. Later, click on the Install driver for network connection option and then click Next.
- Select the Set up this printer for the first time option and click Next to perform the further on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, select the printer that you want to connect.
- Choose the connection type as Wireless and then click Next to select your Network name and Password. Perform the on-screen instructions on display.
- Cross-check the settings that you’ve made and continue with the setup instructions.
- Additionally, you’ll be able to connect the printer to a wireless network using the control panel.
- On the Epson Artisan 800 printer control panel, press the Home button.
- Select Setup and then select Network Settings.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup option.
- Finally, select Enable.
- When prompted to enter the network name and password, enter the required details and then press OK.
Finally, confirm the settings that you’ve made. Also you have to learn about epson printer Troubleshooting keep follow our website.
You’ve now completed the Epson Artisan 800 printer wireless setup.