Quick Guide – Epson Bluetooth Printer Setup
Epson printers are known for their immense performance and a lot of features. With all the functionalities, it is able to give tough competition to its peers. In this guide, we have discussed the Epson Bluetooth Printer Setup. Stick to the below instructions in order to get a clear understanding of the Printer Setup process.
Epson Bluetooth Printer Unbox Setup
- Unbox the printer and its other accessories.
- Remove all the protective materials.
- Connect the power cord between the Epson printer and an electric outlet.
- Firmly press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- If your printer has a touch screen, use it wisely to tweak the printer settings.
- If there is no touch screen, then use the dedicated buttons (Control Panel) to make the required changes.
Load Paper Epson Bluetooth Printer:
- Open the paper cassette.
- Pull out the paper cassette until it comes out.
- Use the proper paper guides to slide all the way out.
- Align the edges of the paper.
- Load the paper in a way that the print side is facing down.
- Slide the cassette back until it stops.
Bluetooth Printer Epson Ink Cartridge Installation:
- Take out the ink cartridges or bottles and remove the protective materials.
- Make sure that the Epson Bluetooth Printer Setup is turned on during the entire ink cartridge installation.
- Close the document cover if it is open.
- Open the scanner unit until it locks.
- Check the display to find out the ink levels.
- Insert the ink cartridges or toner cartridges into their slots. If the printer has ink tanks, fill them using the ink bottles you received.
- Finally, close the scanner unit.
- Press the Menu button and then land on the Setup Menu.
- Select the Estimated ink levels option to know the ink cartridges level.
Bluetooth Printer Epson With Computer Pairing:
- Turn on your computer.
- Type Bluetooth in the Windows search bar.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings page.
- Under the Bluetooth settings menu, select the + sign to add Bluetooth devices or other devices.
- Select your Epson Bluetooth printer from the list of available devices.
- If it asks for a passkey, input the key listed on the self-test print.
- You can input 0000 to pair the printer to the host.
- Once you have paired to the Bluetooth host device, proceed with the printer driver installation.
Epson Bluetooth Driver Download:
- Open your default web browser and land on the official printer driver download page.
- Enter the printer’s model number and hit Search.
- Click on your printer’s name to open the driver download page.
- Scroll down the webpage and click on the Downloads section.
- Choose your PC’s Operating System from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Drivers option (+ icon).
- Click the Download button to initiate the driver download process.
Epson Driver Installation:
- First, locate the downloaded setup file on your PC.
- Double-click on itto initiate the installation process.
- Choose the desired language from the drop-down menu and click OK.
- Go through the License Agreement carefully and click Agree to proceed further.
- Ensure that the Epson printer is turned on and connected to your PC via a USB cable.
- On successful installation, you can see a small dialog box showing Printer driver installation and port configuration were completed successfully.
- Once installation is over, carry on with your printing journey.
So, these are the detailed steps that will help you in doing Epson Bluetooth Printer Setup. If you have any queries, call our technicians.