EPSON C11C524001 FX-890 SETUP
Epson C11C524001 FX-890 is a fully-featured printer that uses the “9-pin, serial impact dot matrix” technology to perform the print operation. Its durability and easy-to-use features attract more users. You can access this printer over a USB cable or parallel connection. It comes with the Epson Remote Configuration Manager software and is an ideal choice for large printing needs.
If you’re looking for the simple and right steps to set up your Epson FX-890 printer for the first time, continue reading this page.
What’s inside the product box?
- Epson FX-890 printer
- Ribbon cartridge
- Printer driver
- Quick Installation Guide
- Parallel cable
- Power cable
Setting up Epson FX-890 printer for the first time
- Begin your Epson printer setup process by unpacking it. Remove all the packing materials and components from your printer.
- If your printer is already unpacked and ready for the setup, then skip this step.
- After unpacking your printer, install the ribbon cartridge into it.
- To do so, first, remove the paper tension unit from your epson c11c524001 fx-890 printer.
- Make sure that the print head is moved to the middle of your printer.
- Unpack the ribbon cartridge and release its black plastic guide.
- Now, gently install the cartridge into the printer.
- Place the paper tension unit back into your printer.
- You can use the Paper guide, Front Push Tractor, Rear Push Tractor, or Pull Tractor to load paper. When loading the paper in any one of these inputs, make sure that you’re using the paper type that is recommended by the printer manufacturer.
- After loading the paper, you can begin the printer driver installation process on your computer.
- To do so, first, connect your Epson FX-890 printer to the computer using the Parallel or USB cable.
- After connecting the cable between the devices (printer & computer), turn them on.
- On your computer, run the printer driver file.
- If prompted, click Yes to continue with the installation process.
- Install the printer driver to complete the setup process.
- Finally, check whether the Epson FX-890 printer setup is done correctly by printing a test page.
To know more about the Epson C11C524001 FX-890 printer setup, contact us.