How To Perform Epson Colorworks C3500 Setup?
Epson ColorWorks C3500 is the best solution for label printing as it delivers high quality, durable labels at a low cost. The basic Epson Colorworks c3500 setup and installation procedure is different compared to other Epson printer models.
When you unbox the printer box, you can find the following inside:
- The Epson ColorWorks C3500 printer
- Power adapter
- Power cable
- Ink cartridges
- Maintenance box
- USB cable
- Paper ejection tray
- Paper feed guide
- Power switch cover
- Label roll paper
- User manual
Before you begin the setup, make sure that the product box contains the components mentioned above. If not, contact your dealer or the manufacturer.
Steps To Set Up Epson ColorWorks C3500
- Unpack and place the printer on a table or on a flat surface area.
- Now, using the power adapter and the cable, connect your printer to an electrical outlet.
- Once your printer turns on, wait for it to complete the initial boot-up process.
- Load paper in the tray by referring to the paper feed guide. Now, unpack the ink cartridges and insert them into the printer.
- Make sure that the INK LED light is on while installing the ink cartridges.
- After installing the ink cartridges, move on to the printer driver installation.
- Use the CD-ROM or the downloaded driver file to perform the software installation.
- Install the printer driver correctly by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page.
Epson Colorworks c3500 Driver For Windows
The recommended Epson ColorWorks C3500 printer drivers for Windows are EpsonNet SDK for Windows, Inkjet Label Printer SDK, and Printer Driver. To perform Epson Colorworks C3500 setup for driver installation, follow the steps below.
- Download the printer driver from this page by clicking the Driver Download button.
- The printer driver available for your current Windows OS will be downloaded on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- When prompted, choose the desired media layout creation.
- Complete the printer driver installation.
- Finally, print a test page.
Epson Colorworks C3500 Driver For Mac
EpsonNet Config Utility is the recommended Epson C3500 printer driver for Mac.
- Visit the official support site of Epson.
- Choose your Epson printer model.
- Click Downloads.
- If required, choose your OS and its version.
- Select the driver that you want and click Download beside it.
Epson Colorworks C3500 Manual Download
Locate and click the Manual Download button available on this page. The soft copy of the printer’s user manual will be downloaded to your computer.
Install Epson Colorworks C3500 Driver
- Open the Epson ColorWorks C3500 printer driver on your computer.
- On the initial screen of the installation wizard, accept the software license agreement.
- Now, the software installation will be initiated.
- Turn on your Epson printer if it is turned off.
- Choose the desired connection type on the Selecting the Connection Destination screen and connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable or an Ethernet cable.
- On the Media Layout Creation screen, click Yes if you wish to create a new media layout. If not, click No.
- Complete the Epson C3500 printer driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
Epson Colorworks c3500 Print Setup
- Steps to do Epson Colorworks C3500 setup for printing
- First, complete the initial printer setup.
- Make sure to load enough paper in the printer.
- Install the printer driver on your computer.
- During the installation, make sure to choose the required printer software and the correct connection type.
- After completing the printer driver installation, you’re ready to perform the print operation.
How Do I Replace The Maintenance Box?
- Make sure that your Epson ColorWorks C3500 printer is turned OFF.
- Open your printer’s maintenance box cover.
- Gently take the defective or used maintenance box out of the printer.
- Unpack the new maintenance box and insert it into its slot in the printer.
- After inserting the box properly, close the maintenance box cover.
Epson Colorworks C3500 Troubleshooting
Scroll down this page to know how to resolve the common issues while perform Epson Colorworks C3500 setup. If you need remote assistance in resolving the same issues or any other issues related to your printer, then contact us.
Epson Colorworks C3500 Offline
- First, make sure that your Epson printer is not turned OFF.
- Check whether you have selected the correct printer while setting the print operation.
- Make sure that your Epson printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Check if the Use Printer Offline or Pause Printing option is selected. If yes, deselect it.
- Restart your Epson printer and the computer.
- If the restart process doesn’t resolve the printer offline issue, reboot the printer and then perform the print operation.
Epson Colorworks C3500 Paper Jam
When a paper is jammed, the following error message is displayed on your printer’s LCD display PAPER JAM ERROR ## ##: 01 TO 0E, 44, 55 TO 5C, 80. Clear this error message by removing the jammed paper from your printer. To do so, perform the simple steps given below.
- Turn off your Epson printer.
- Open your printer’s roll paper cover.
- Locate and remove the jammed paper.
- After removing all the jammed paper, reload the paper correctly.
- Power on your printer and run a test print to check whether the paper jam is cleared.
Epson Colorworks C3500 Factory Reset
- You can’t factory reset the Epson ColorWorks C3500 printer. If the printer stops responding or encounters any issues, then reboot it.
- To do so, turn off the printer and disconnect the power cable.
- Leave the printer disconnected for a while and then turn it ON. If you need remote assistance to perform Epson Colorworks C3500 setup, click the call button.