Epson Connect Printer Setup Cannot Find Printer
The Epson Connect Printer Setup utility allows you to enable Epson Connect services for your printer so that you can print emails, documents, and photos from any device via email. If the Epson Connect Printer Setup cannot find your printer during the setup on your Windows computer, follow the troubleshooting steps given below.
Solution 1: Check the network connection
- Ensure that your printer is turned on while running the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility.
- Verify if the connection is stable between your printer and computer.
- If necessary, restart your router and check the network connection.
- On your Windows computer, check if the printer is shared on the network. To do so, click the Cortona search and type ‘network’ in the search field.
- From the search results, click to open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Change Advanced Sharing Settings from the left-side panel.
- Scroll down the page and expand All Networks.
- In the Public Folder Sharing section, select the Turn on sharing so anyone with network access can read and write files in the public folders option.
- Click Save Changes and close the window.
- Restart your printer and retry to enable Epson Connect services for your printer.
- If the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility cannot find your printer, remove and reinstall the utility.
Solution 2: Reinstall the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility
- Remove the utility from your computer.
- Download the recent version of the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility from the official Epson site.
- Run the utility and accept the license agreements.
- Click Next and select Install –> Finish.
- Choose your printer’s name from the available list and click Next.
- Select the Printer Registration option followed by Agree.
- Click OK when the Register a printer to Epson Connect message appears.
- If prompted, create a new account.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and click Close.
If the Epson Connect Printer Setup Cannot Find Printer, contact us for assistance in resolving it.