Epson Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Epson Connect Printer Setup is a freeware software. Make a network connection to your Epson printer and then follow the installation steps below to install Epson Connect Printer Setup
Downloading the Epson Connect Printer Setup On Your Windows Computer
- Go to any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox on the Windows computer.
- Visit the official website of the Epson product.
- Mention the model name of the Epson printer and Operating System of the computer correctly.
- Click the Download button next to the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- This will begin the download process of the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility on the Windows computer and it is saved in the default download location, i.e., Downloads folder in the Windows Manager window.
Installing the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility on the Windows Computer
- Once you have finished the download process, double-click the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility file to start installing it on the Windows computer.
- Now, the End-User License Agreement window displays on the screen. Scroll down the page to read the software license agreement.
- You have to select the checkbox next to the ‘I accept the terms in the License Agreement’ option to proceed with the installation of the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Now, click Next in the End-User License Agreement window. Click the Install button followed by the Finish button. The Select a Printer window displays on the screen.
- Select the model name of your Epson printer from the Printer Model list and then click Next in the Select Your Product window.
- Click the radio button next to the Printer Registration option and then click Next in the ‘Register or Remove the Printer from Epson Connect’ window.
- When you see the License Agreement and Privacy Statement window, click the Radio button beside the Agree option and click Next.
- Click the OK button as soon as you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message on the screen.
- Select either the Create and Epson Connect Account or I already have an account option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts. Select the Close button to finish the installation process of the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote services as per the instructions given on Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print.