[Fixed] – Connect Epson Printer To Mac
Connecting an Epson printer to a Mac is very simple; there are many ways to do this task. Most of the Epson printers support wired and Wi-Fi connections. This page guides you on the topic of the Epson Connect setup on Mac. The Connect Epson Printer To Mac Utility is a tool that helps connect your Epson printer to Mac.
Connecting Epson Printer To A Wireless Network:
Before you start the Epson printer setup on Mac, you have to connect your Epson printer to a wireless network.
- If you’re connecting the Epson printer to the wireless network for the first time, use the Wi-Fi Direct method.
- Next, you need to press the Power button to turn ON the printer.
- Press the Home button on the printer if necessary.
- On the next screen, select Setup.
- Select Network Settings and then select Wi-Fi Setup.
- On the Wi-Fi Setup screen, select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- The printer will display the available Wi-Fi network SSIDs. Tap your SSID and then type in the network key using the touchscreen.
- If your SSID is not listed, tap Other Network and then type your SSID password manually.
- Make sure that your Mac computer and the printer are connected to the same network. Followiing steps are tells about Epson Connect Printer Setup Mac.
- Finally, press Done and then select Proceed to save the SSID and password.
- Now, your Epson printer is connected to the wireless network. Let’s connect the printer to the Mac computer.
Connecting Epson printer Using Epson Connect Printer Utility
- Make sure that the Epson printer is turned ON, and the printer is connected to the wireless network.
- On the Mac computer, download the Connect Epson Printer To Mac from the Epson official support website.
- Once the download is complete, you should double-click the downloaded file.
- On the setup screen, click Continue.
- Now, read the Software License Agreement carefully, click Continue, and then click Agree.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then click Install in the Installation Type section.
- Once the installation is complete, click Close.
- On the screen that displays, choose your printer and then click Next. continue to read the following steps and know about epson connect printer setup utility
- If your printer is not listed, open the Finder window and then click on Application.
- In the Application window, locate the Epson software and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- On the Register or Remove the Printer fromthe Epson Connect screen, click the radio button for Printer Registration and then click OK.
- On the Terms and Conditions screen, scroll down and then click the I accept the Terms and Conditions checkbox. Click Next.
- If you want to create a new Epson account, fill the Create An Epson Connect Account form, and click Finish.
- If you’re registering your new Epson printer with an existing account, click the checkbox for I already have an account, then fill the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
Now, you have successfully connected the Epson printer to the Mac computer using the Connect Epson Printer To Mac utility.