Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Mac | Easy Steps
Epson Connect Printer Setup is a utility that allows you to print emails, documents, or photos of your desire from any device that supports the mailing process. It is easy to install and use. However, some users find it difficult to install and configure this utility on their computers. If you’re also one among them, then continue reading this page to know how to install and configure the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Mac computer.
Before installing and enabling the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility, verify the following conditions:
- Make sure that your Epson printer’s hardware setup is done correctly.
- Check if the printer and your Mac computer are connected to the same network.
- Make sure that the correct printer driver is installed on your computer.
After examining the above conditions, enable the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility on your Mac computer by following the below instructions.
Download Epson Printer Setup Utility For Mac
- Go to the Epson printer’s official support page.
- Click on the Drivers & Download tab.
- Make sure that the Mac OS is selected.
- Locate and click on the Download button beside the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility file.
- Now, the download process will be initiated; wait for it to complete.
- Once the utility file is downloaded successfully, you can begin the installation on your Mac computer.
Install Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility On Mac
- Open the downloaded Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Mac computer.
- Click Continue > Continue > Agree.
- On the Installation Type screen, click on the Install button.
- Once the basic utility installation is done, click the Close button.
- Now, the Epson Connect Printer Setup window will open. (Note: In case the setup window fails to open automatically, open the Finder window of your Mac computer.
- Select Application > Epson Software > Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- In the opened window, select your Epson printer.
- Click Next.
- Select Printer Registration > Next.
- Click OK in the dialog box that displays the following message: Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Accept the license agreement of the printer.
- Click Next.
- Now, select Create An Epson Connect Account or I already have an account.
- If you wish to create an account, enter the required information in the given fields and click Finish.
- Similarly, if you wish to register your printer with an existing account, type your printer information and click Add > Close.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed and enabled the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility on your Mac computer.
- To get remote assistance in performing the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Mac, contact us.