Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Windows 10
The Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Windows 10, shortly called ECPSU, is a program that can be used to enable Epson Connect. Using Epson Connect, you can easily print emails, pictures, and documents from any device capable of sending an email. You can print wirelessly using your tablet or smartphone from home, office, or while you are on the go. Using Epson Connect, you will be able to print from the comfort of your chair, garden, or anywhere else.ECPSU is essential for the functioning of the following features: Epson Email Print, Remote Print, and Scan To Cloud.
Let us now see how to register a printer to Epson Connect:
- The first step will be to turn on your Epson printer.
- The next step is to navigate to the Epson official site on your computer.
- Next, download and install the Windows 10 version of Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- When you come across the End-User License Agreement, do the following:
- Read the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Select the checkbox next to I accept the terms in the License Agreement.
- Click on the Next button.
- In the window that pops up next, click on the Install button.
- From the menu that appears, choose your printer and then click on the Next button.
- Now, select Printer Registration and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Agree button on the License agreement and privacy statement screen. Click Next.
- On the screen that says, Register a printer to Epson Connect, click on the OK button.
- Now, you can create a new account or sign up using the existing one.
- Finally, click on the Close button. You have now successfully registered your printer to Epson Connect
Now you have seen Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Windows 10 guidance.