Epson Connect Printer Setup Via Wifi On Mac
If your Epson printer status is displayed as offline on the Windows or Mac computer, then scroll down this page to know how to fix it.
The Epson Connect Printer Setup utility allows you to enable Epson Connect services for your wireless printer. Using this service, you can print any documents from your wireless device to your printer via email. Go through the steps given below for detailed instructions on the Epson Connect Printer Setup via Wi-Fi on Mac.
Connecting the Epson printer to a wireless network:
- Before you begin, turn on your printer and verify if you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Place your printer close to your router.
- Go to your printer control panel and press the Home button.
- Select the Wireless Settings option and start Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- When the printer prompts you to start the WPS operation, go to your router and press the WPS button. Hold the button until the LEDs on the router start to flash.
- Wait for the printer to connect to your wireless network.
- Once the connection is made, connect your Mac to the same wireless network as your printer.
Downloading Epson Connect Printer Setup:
- On your Mac, open the default browser and go to the official Epson site.
- Under the Search By Product Name tab, enter your printer’s model number in the search field and click Search.
- Select the printer model from the search result.
- Expand the Downloads tab and check if your OS version is selected from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- If your OS version is not detected, select it from the drop-down menu and click GO.
- Choose the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility for your Mac from the available list and click Download.
- Wait until the download is completed.
- Go to the Downloads section and double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
Epson Connect Printer Setup via Wi-Fi on Mac:
- Launch the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility on your Mac.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password in the available field and click Continue.
- Accept the license agreements and click Continue –> Agree.
- Click Install –> Close.
- Choose your Epson printer name from the list and click Next.
- Select the Printer Registration option and click Next.
- Click OK when the Register a printer to Epson Connect message appears.
- Select the I accept the Terms and Conditions checkbox and click Next.
- If you are new to the Epson Connect Printer Setup, create an Epson Connect account and click Finish.
- If you already have an Epson Connect account, select the option to add a new printer and click Add.
- Finally, click Close and try to print a test page.
You have now completed the Epson Connect Printer Setup via Wi-Fi on your Mac.