EPSON CONNECT PRINTER SETUP UTILITY FOR CHROMEBOOK
Epson has not yet launched the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility for Chromebook. You might wonder how can an Epson printer be connected to a Chromebook when the setup utility is unavailable? Here comes the best part. Epson printers can be easily connected to your Chromebook without any printer drivers or apps. Therefore, you can enjoy easy printing after a USB or Wi-Fi setup.
If you want to learn how to connect an Epson printer to your Chromebook, keep reading the instructions below.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Connect your printer to your Chromebook directly using a standard USB cable.
- Click on the notifications area on the Chromebook shelf.
- Next, click the Settings icon in the browser.
- Select Advanced –> Printers.
- Click the Setup button next to your printer’s name.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the USB setup.
If your Epson printer supports wireless connectivity, then the wireless setup will be simple with the WPS Push Button configuration.
- With the printer turned on, press its Wireless button (if applicable).
- Hold the Wireless button until it starts blinking.
- If your Epson printer has a touchscreen control panel, go to the Wireless Settings menu and start the WPS Push Button setup.
- Within two minutes, go to your router and press the WPS button.
- Wait for your printer to connect to your wireless network.
- Next, connect your Chromebook to the same wireless network.
- Open Settings in the browser and add your printer to start printing the documents.
How to get Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility for other OSs instead of Chromebook
- Go to the official Epson site.
- Input your printer model number in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Downloads tab and select your OS version.
- Now, click the Download button next to the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
We hope you got the exact information about downloading the Epson utility and connecting your printer to your Chromebook when it is not compatible.