How To Perform Epson Connect Setup?
Epson connect setup – It offers mobile services that let you perform print and scan operations from anywhere. You can easily print documents and photos using your tablet, smartphone, or computer right from anywhere. The printer can be used as color fax if the scanned data is sent to an Epson Connect compatible printer.
How To Setup The Epson Connect?
First, register your Epson printer to use the Epson Connect Services and other mobile services. Start the Epson Connect services from your computer using the provided printer’s software disc.
Step 1: Do A Basic Printer Setup:
- Install the ink cartridges in your Epson printer.
- Set the printer’s control panel.
- Install the printer software on your computer.
- Finally, connect the printer to a network.
Step 2: Connect To Epson Connect:
Now, create the Epson Connect account and register your printer using the Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Go to the Installer’s main menu and choose Mobile Print Services Setup.
- Choose the Next option.
- Select the Epson Connect Printer Setup option.
- Start searching for printers. Choose the printer and click on Next.
- The License agreement will display on the screen. Choose Agree and then click on the Next option.
- Place the media into your printer and then select Ok when the print confirmation screen appears. The process begins to register your printer on Epson Connect.
- Choose Register when the user account registration screen is shown.
- Go with the on-screen prompts and input your account information.
- Select Close. The Epson Connect portal opens immediately.
- Start using the Epson Connect Service. If you need assistance with Epson Connect Setup, get help from our technical expert.
How To Enable Epson Connect On Your Epson Printer?
Use the steps given on this website to enable the Epson Connect for your Epson printer in Windows. Before getting into the process, ensure your printer is connected to a wireless or Ethernet connection.
- Download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility on your device and then install it.
- Find the End-User License Agreement and enable it. Then choose the Next option.
- Select the Install option and then click on the Finish option.
- Choose your printer name and click on Next.
- Select the Printer Registration option and choose Next.
- Click on Agree and choose Next.
- Select Ok when you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message.
- Do one of the below options:
- To create a new account, complete the Create an Epson Connect Account form, and choose Finish.
- To register a new printer with an existing account, choose I already have an account, complete the Add a new printer form, and then select the Add option.
- Choose the Close option.
- For assistance to setup Epson connect, contact our technical support team.
How To Setup Epson Connect For Mac?
To perform Epson Connect Setup for your Mac device, follow the step-wise instructions given on this site.
- Open the Download Navigator on your Mac device. You can use these steps:
- Double-click on Macintosh HD.
- Select Applications.
- Choose Epson Software.
- Click on Download Navigator.
- Double-click on Download Navigator.
- Select the Epson Connect Printer Setup option when it appears on the screen and then install it.
- Open the Epson Connect Printer Setup and then go with the on-screen instructions.
- Double-click on Macintosh HD.
- Choose Applications.
- Select Epson Software.
- Click on Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Begin searching for printers. Choose your printer and then click on the Next option.
- When the License Agreement appears on the Mac device, select Agree and then choose the Next option.
- Place the media into your printer’s tray and then choose Ok on the Printing confirmation screen. The process begins to register your printer to the Epson Connect service.
- Choose Register in the User account registration screen.
- Go with the on-screen instructions and input your account details. When the registration completes, a setup information sheet is printed.
- Select Close and start using the Epson Connect service on your Mac device. For assistance on Epson Connect Setup, contact us.