Epson Easy Photo Print Setup
The Epson Easy Photo Print utility allows you to create layouts and print digital images on various types of paper. Using the Custom Print function in the Epson Easy Photo Print app, you can perform one-click printing with the settings you have chosen. In addition, you can start DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) printing automatically if your photo files have DPOF information. Keep reading the instructions below to know more about the Epson Easy Photo Print setup.
Download Epson Easy Photo Print:
- On your Windows computer, open the default browser and go to the official Epson site.
- Under the Search By product Name tab, type your printer’s model number in the search field and click the Search button.
- Select the printer model from the search result and expand the Downloads tab.
- Check if your OS version has been detected and displayed in the Operating System drop-down menu.
- If your OS version is not detected, choose it from the drop-down menu and click GO.
- Expand Utilities and choose Epson Easy Photo Print.
- Click Download and wait for the utility to get downloaded on your computer.
- After completing the download, install the utility and print a sample photo to finish the Epson Easy Photo Print setup.
Printing Using Epson Easy Photo Print:
- Once you have downloaded the Epson Easy Photo Print utility, launch the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions in order to finish the installation process.
- Next, turn on your printer and connect it to your computer.
- Ensure that your printer is loaded with enough paper.
- Open the Start menu and search for Epson Easy Photo Print. Click to open the utility from the search results.
- In the Epson Easy Photo Print window, browse the image you wish to print and click the Next Step button.
- Click the Printer Settings button and choose your printer’s name from the pull-down menu.
- Specify the print settings and click the OK button.
- Finally, click the Print button and check if you can print the image.
You have now seen the Epson Easy Photo Print setup. If you need any assistance in completing the setup, click the Call button on this page to contact our technical experts.