Epson EcoTank 7750 Setup
Epson EcoTank 7750 uses the 5-color (CMYKPB), drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet printing technology to perform the print operation. Mobile printing, 2.7” LCD screen, easy PC-free printing, five-color inks, and versatile paper handling are the features offered by this Epson EcoTank 7750 setup.
Inside the box, you can find the following components:
- Epson ET-7750 all-in-one printer
- Five genuine ink bottles
- Power cord
Quick steps to set up the Epson ET-7750 printer
- First, clear all the packing tapes surrounding the printer.
- Now, unpack the ink bottles.
- Open the ink tank cover followed by the ink tank cap.
- Fill the tanks with the correct color ink.
- After filling the ink tanks, close them.
- Now, connect the printer to the power supply, raise the printer’s control panel, and turn the printer ON.
- Pull the paper cassette out of the printer.
- Get a stack of plain paper and place it in the paper cassette.
- Now, begin the driver installation process on your computer using the setup CD or the downloaded driver file.
- Once the Epson EcoTank 7750 setup process has been completed, try a test print.
Epson Ecotank ET-7750 Driver Download
- Download the Epson ET-7750 printer driver file from this page by clicking the Driver Download button.
- Now, the driver file based on your current OS type will be downloaded.
- However, you can also download the printer driver from the official Epson support site if you wish.
Epson Ecotank ET-7750 Manual Download
- Click the Manual Download button provided on this page.
- Now, a soft copy of the Epson EcoTank 7750 setup’s user guide will be downloaded to your computer.
- Like the printer driver, the user manual can also be download from the official support page of the printer.
Epson Ecotank ET-7750 Driver Install
- Insert the printer setup-CD into your computer.
- Once the installer file detects your OS type, the installation wizard will open automatically.
- Accept the printer’s EULA and select the connection type when prompted.
- Once the installation process has been completed, try a test print.
- Download the printer driver file from Epson’s official site.
- Open the downloaded driver file by double-click on it.
- Select the connection type and other preferences when prompted.
- After installing the printer driver file, try a test print.
Epson Ecotank ET-7750 Wireless Setup
- First, turn on your wireless router/access point, printer, and the computer.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network to which the printer is to be connected.
- Now, go to your Epson EcoTank 7750 setup’s Wi-Fi Setup section and select Wi-Fi (Recommended) > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard. Select your wireless network name. Enter the network’s security key when prompted.
- Once the Epson printer has been connected to the wireless network, begin the driver installation on your computer.
- Finally, try a test print.
Epson Ecotank ET-7750 Scan Setup
- First, make sure that you have installed the necessary scan driver on your computer.
- Make sure that the document to be scanned is not damaged.
- If you’re going to perform scan to PC, then make sure that both the devices are connected to the same network.
- Similarly, if you’re performing the scan to Cloud operation, make sure that you have configured the necessary scan settings.
Epson Ecotank ET-7750 Firmware Update
Using Epson Software Updater On Windows
- First, install the Epson Software Updater tool on your computer if you haven’t installed it.
- Now, launch Epson Software Updater.
- Select the Epson EcoTank 7750 setup from the drop-down menu.
- Click the checkbox beside Firmware Updater followed by the Install item(s) button.
- Complete the firmware update process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the firmware update process has been completed, a dialog box with the message The installation was successful will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the OK button on the dialog box.
Epson EcoTank 7750 Setup Troubleshooting
To know how to fix the Epson ET-7750 printer issues such as printer offline, printer not printing in black, and paper jam scrolls down this page. To get remote assistance on the same or other issues related to your Epson printer, contact us.
Fix: Epson Ecotank ET-7750 Offline
You might have encountered the Printer Offline error quite often and to resolve this issue, perform the simple troubleshooting steps given below.
- First, print a nozzle check pattern to check if the Epson EcoTank 7750 setup can print without a computer. If the printer fails to print the nozzle check pattern, then look for an error message/code on the printer’s LCD screen. If you found any, fix it and then perform the print.
- If the printer prints the nozzle check pattern successfully, then check if any print jobs are pending in the queue. If yes, wait for them to complete.
- If necessary, delete the pending jobs and perform the current one.
- Go to the Epson print queue. Choose your Epson printer and check if the Use Printer Offline option is selected.
- If yes, deselect it and then perform the print operation.
- Print a Network Status sheet to find the printer’s IP address and check whether the printer and your computer are connected to the same network.
- To print the Network Status sheet, go to your Windows 10 computer’s Settings section. Select Device > Printers & scanners > “your Epson printer” > Manage > Printer Properties > Ports.
- The IP address can be located in the Ports column.
- If the IP address is different, then click Add Port and select EpsonNet Print Port > New Port > Manual Setting > Next.
- In the given field, enter your printer’s IP address and click the Next button followed by Finish.
- Now, try to perform the print operation.
Epson Ecotank ET-7750 Paper Jam Error
- Usually, the paper jam can occur inside the Epson EcoTank 7750 setup in the paper cassette and rear cover. As soon as the paper gets jammed, the printer stops the on-going print operation and an error message will be displayed on the printer’s LCD screen.
- If the paper is jammed inside the printer, raise the scanner unit and look for the jammed paper. Remove the jammed paper from the printer. Close the scanner unit.
- To clear the jammed paper in the rear cover, first, remove the cover and then clear the jammed paper.
- Similarly, clear the paper jam in the paper cassette by taking the paper cassettes out of the printer.
- Once all the jammed paper has been removed, try a test print.
Fix: Epson ET-7750 not Printing Black
- Initially, make sure that the black ink tank is full or contains enough ink to perform the print operation.
- If not, fill the black ink tank.
- Make sure that you have selected the Black/Grayscale option while configuring the print operation.
- If not, reconfigure the print operation to select the Black/Grayscale option.
- Check if the paper type setting matches the paper you have loaded.
- If not, change it and then perform the print operation.
- Make sure to use the genuine Epson ink and paper to perform the print operation.
Guide: Epson ET-7750 Factory Reset
- Turn on your Epson EcoTank-7750 printer if it is turned OFF.
- Press Home.
- Go to the Settings section.
- Select the Restore Default Settings option followed by All Settings. Press the OK button.
- Now, your Epson EcoTank 7750 setup will be reset successfully.