Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 Setup
Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 is a monochrome InkTank printer. Epson ET M1100 setup is very easy if you follow the quick steps mentioned below.
- First, unpack the printer and take out the printer supplies.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer.
- Connect the printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Press the Power button and hold it for 5 seconds to turn on the printer.
- Next, open the printer’s top cover and open the tank cap.
- Unpack the ink bottles and load it into the ink filling port.
- Do not force the ink into the ink tank by squeezing or pressing the ink bottle.
- After filling the ink tank, close the cap and lower the top cover.
- Pull out the paper cassette and load a stack of legal plain paper.
- Adjust them with the help of the paper width guides and extend the paper support flap.
- Finally, install the printer software using the software installation disc that came with the printer.
Guide: Epson Ecotank Et-m1100 Driver Download
You can download the Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 printer’s driver by clicking the Driver Download button available on this page. Besides, you can download it from the official Epson site. Before downloading the printer driver, make sure to log in to your computer with administrator rights. Also, remove any previously installed Epson printer driver on your computer. Make sure to select the correct OS from the Operating System drop-down menu while downloading the printer driver from the official Epson site.
Guide: Epson Ecotank Et-m1100 Manual Download
You can download the Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 setup’s manual by clicking the Manual Download button available on this page. Besides, you can download the manuals from the official Epson site. It is available for download as PDF.
Epson Ecotank Et-m1100 Driver Install
- You can install the printer driver on your Windows computer using the software installation disc or downloaded installer file.
- For Macintosh users, download the installer file from the official Epson site and run the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Before starting the driver installation, close all the running programs.
- In the driver installation window, agree to the EULA and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your printer to the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Once connected, complete the rest of the on-screen instructions and verify the printer functionality by printing a test page remotely from the computer.
Epson Ecotank Et-m1100 Wireless Setup
The Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 setup can be connected to a computer only using a standard USB cable. It does not support wireless connectivity.
Epson Ecotank Et-m1100 Scan Setup
The Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 printer is a monochrome single-function printer. So, you cannot scan, copy, or fax using the printer. Also, it does not come with any scanner unit to scan any documents.
Guide: Epson Ecotank Et-m1100 Firmware Update
- Before starting the firmware update of your Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 printer, connect the printer to a Windows computer using a standard USB cable.
- Ensure that you have turned on the printer and the computer.
- Also, check whether you have installed the full-featured software.
- On your computer, click the Start menu and type ‘Epson’ in the search panel.
- Select the Epson Software option followed by Epson Software Updater from the search result to launch the Epson Software Updater utility.
- In the pop-up window, choose your printer’s model number from the drop-down menu.
- Check the Firmware Updater checkbox and click the Install Item(s) button.
- If the User Account Control window pops-up, click the Yes button to allow the app to make changes to your computer.
- Select the Agree option and click the OK button.
- When prompted, click the Start button to begin the firmware update.
- Once the firmware is updated, a confirmation message will display on the screen.
- Click OK to close the Epson Software Updater utility.
Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 Setup Troubleshooting
If your Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 printer is malfunctioning frequently, identify the cause of the issue first and then refer to our site’s quick solutions to fix the issues. If you have difficulties in troubleshooting the printer problems, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.
Guide: Epson Ecotank Et-m1100 Offline
Are you getting the Printer Status Offline message when printing remotely from your Windows computer? Probably, this might be a connection error. To get your printer back online, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
- Verify whether you have firmly connected the Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 setup to the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Check if you can print without using the computer by printing a nozzle check pattern.
- Delete the print queue and try printing again to check if the problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, open the Control Panel on your Windows computer.
- Click on Devices and select Printers and scanners.
- Give a right-click on the printer’s icon and select Properties.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use printer offline option.
- This will clear the Printer Status Offline message.
Fix: Epson Ecotank Et-m1100 Paper Jam
- When the loaded paper is jammed inside the printer, the indicator light under the Start button will flash repeatedly.
- To fix the error, identify the paper jammed inside the Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 setup and remove it gently without damaging the internal parts.
- Once you have removed the jammed paper, press the Start button.
- To avoid this error in the future, load only the printer supported paper in the paper cassette.
Epson Ecotank Et-m1100 Paper Feed Problem
- When the printer detects the paper feed problem, the indicator light will turn on.
- To fix this error, place the printer on a flat surface.
- Use only the printer supported paper and follow the paper handling precautions.
- Avoid loading the maximum number of sheets into the paper cassette.
- Do not exceed the guide mark in touching the edges of the paper.
- If necessary, restart your printer.
- This will fix the paper feed problem on your Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 setup.
Guide: Epson Ecotank Et-m1100 Reset
- Resetting the Epson printer to factory defaults is necessary when no troubleshooting method fixes your printer’s problems.
- To reset the print settings to factory defaults, click the Reset Defaults button from the Main tab or More Options tab in the Printing Preferences window.
- If you wish to factory reset the printer, download the WIC Reset Utility program on the connected computer.
- Before launching the downloaded program, connect your computer to the Internet and clear all the printing jobs.
- Disable all the USB connections (except the USB cable from the Epson printer) and the Epson Status Monitor.
- Next, launch the WIC Reset Utility program, select your printer from the left-side column.
- Click the Reset Waste Counters button and enter the WIC Reset Key that you have received in the email.
- When you are prompted to restart the printer, press the Power button to turn the printer off.
- After a few seconds, turn on the printer and wait until the confirmation message is displayed on the computer’s screen.
- Now, the Epson ET M1100 setup will be reset to factory defaults.