Notice: Undefined index: dir in /www/wwwroot/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson ET-16600 Setup
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 is a Wide-Format All-in-One printer that supports various printer functions. The print resolution of this printer is 4800*1200 dpi. Below are the simple steps to Epson ET-16600 setup for the first time.
Unpacking the Epson Printer
Remove all the protective materials from the inside and outside of the Epson ET-16600 printer.
Filling Ink tanks
- Raise the ink tank cover and open the black ink tank’s cap.
- Take a new black ink bottle from the package and use it to fill the black ink tank.
- Do the same to fill the rest of the ink tanks.
- Close the printer’s ink tank cover properly.
- Plug the power cord between the rear port of the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the Epson printer by pressing the Power button.
On the control panel, set a language, country, date, and time.
- Hold the OK button for five seconds and select the Done option.
- The printer will start the ink charging process. This process might take up to 9 minutes to finish.
- When you see the ‘Ink charging is complete’ message on the Epson ET-16600 setup’s control panel, press the OK button.
- Place some paper in the paper cassette without exceeding the maximum limit.
- Software installation
- Download the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer driver from the official Epson website and install it on your computer.
Epson ET-16600 Driver Download
- Click the Driver Download button given below to download the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer driver.
- Alternatively, visit the manufacturer’s website and click the Download button beside the Drivers and Utilities Package Installer file.
- The downloaded printer file will be saved in the computer’s Downloads folder by default.
Epson ET-16600 Manual Download
- Access the official Epson web page (manufacturer website) and search for the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty tab followed by the PDF link next to the Start Here or User’s Guide option.
- Once you click the Download icon, a soft copy of the Epson ET-16600 setup manual will be saved in your computer’s Downloads folder.
- Alternatively, click the Manual Download button provided below.
Install Epson ET-16600 Driver
- Insert the software CD into the computer’s CD drive. Now, the installation wizard begins automatically.
- Some computers might not have a CD/DVD drive. In this case, download the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer driver from the manufacturer website. Double-click this downloaded file to start the installation.
- When you see the Software Selection window, select the checkbox next to the following options and click Next.
- Epson drivers and utilities
- Epson ScanSmart
- Epson User’s Guide link
- Now, you will see the progress of the Epson software installation on the screen.
- When you see the ‘Select Your Connection’ window, select your preferred connection type and proceed with the rest of the instructions that prompt on the screen to complete the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer driver installation.
Epson ET-16600 Wireless Setup
- Here is the procedure to perform a wireless setup on the Epson ET-16600 setup using WPS.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Home button and select the Wireless icon.
- The Network Connection Settings screen appears on the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer’s display panel.
- Select Router -> Start Setup or Change Settings -> Push Button Setup and continue with the display panel instructions.
- Once done with the wireless setup, press the Home icon and check if the Wi-Fi icon appears on the display panel.
- This indicates that the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer is connected to a wireless network.
Epson ET-16600 Print Setup
- Draw the paper cassette out of the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer.
- Move the side guide and the front edge guide to the outermost position.
- Place enough plain white paper with their printable side facing down in the paper cassette and then slide both the guides to fit the paper dimension.
- Place the paper cassette back in the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer.
- On your Windows computer, open a document for printing.
- Click the Print option followed by the Properties or Preferences option.
- Go to the Main tab and choose a paper source and its size from the Paper Source and Document Size fields, respectively.
- Select the Portrait option from the Orientation field.
- Choose the type of paper that you have loaded from the Paper Type drop-down menu.
- Fill the Quality field, navigate to the Color field, and select the radio button next to the Color and Black/Grayscale option.
- If you want to reduce noise at the time of printing, choose the On option from the Quiet Mode drop-down menu.
- To preview the print job, select the checkbox beside the Print Preview option.
- Once you click the OK button, the Epson ET-16600 setup prints the document as per the specified print settings.
Epson ET-16600 Scanner Driver Download
- Launch Google Chrome or other web browsers on your computer.
- Go to the manufacturer website (official Epson web page), type Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600, and press Enter.
- Navigate to the Downloads tab, go to the Operating System field, check if the detected computer’s OS is correct.
- Go to the Drivers section and click the Download button next to the Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility file.
- You can locate this downloaded scanner driver file in the computer’s default folder, i.e., Downloads.
Epson ET-16600 Setup Troubleshooting Guide
The two most commonly occurring problems are offline and paper jam. The instructions to resolve these problems are mentioned below. If you need any assistance from our technical experts in resolving the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 printer problems, click the Call button available on this web page.
Epson ET-16600 Offline Solution
- First, print a nozzle check pattern page. If you cannot print this page, check for any errors on the Epson EcoTank ET-16600 printer’s display panel and troubleshoot them.
- If you can print the nozzle check pattern page, perform the following troubleshooting steps until the problem resolves.
- Clear all the pending print jobs from the print queue.
- Navigate to the Epson print queue, click Printer and remove the checkmark next to the Use Printer Offline.
- If you have established a wireless connection between the Epson EcoTank ET-16600 printer and your computer, power cycle your router.
- If needed, restart both the router and the computer.
- Perform the wireless setup again.
- If the offline problem persists, uninstall the printer software and install it again.