Notice: Undefined index: dir in /www/wwwroot/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson ET-15000 Setup
Epson Eco Tank ET-15000 is an all-in-one compact printer that is cartridge-free and has large ink tanks. It supports wireless printing and also voice-activated printing. Read the below steps to do Epson ET-15000 setup.
1. Unpack the printer
- Unbox the printer package and take out the printer and other accessories provided along with the printer.
- The printer box contains accessories like the power cord, user manuals, ink bottles, and installation CD.
- Next, remove all the packaging tapes and protective materials from the printer.
- Open the scanner unit and keep it open. Remove all the protective materials from inside.
- Do not close the scanner unit and continue with the next step.
2. Fill ink tanks
- See if the transportation lock inside the printer is down and then open the black ink tank cover.
- Now, unpack the black ink bottle and remove the bottle cap.
- Place the nozzle of the ink bottle into the filling port of the ink tank and slowly hold the bottle in an upright position.
- Make sure not to squeeze the bottle and wait until the ink tank is full.
- Remove the ink bottle from the filling port and close it with the cap.
- Likewise, fill all the ink tanks and then close the scanner unit.
3. Power connection
- Use the supplied power cord and connect the printer to the power supply.
- Move to the printer’s control panel and press the power button to turn it on.
- When the printer display turns on, set the language, country, date, and time.
- See the display panel for the Start Here message and then hold the Help button until the ink confirmation message appears.
- Tap Done to start ink charging.
- When the ink charging process is complete, continue with the print quality settings on the screen.
4. Feed paper
- Draw the paper cassette out of the printer and move the paper edge guides to the ends.
- Arrange the paper neatly with the print side facing down and place it against the cassette’s front edge.
- Check if the paper is below the maximum paper limit and then slide the paper guides to the edges of the paper without squeezing the paper.
- Carefully push the cassette into the printer and extend the paper output tray.
- Make the necessary paper settings on the control panel.
5. Fax connection
- If you want to use the Fax service, connect the telephone cord from the telephone wall jack to the LINE port on the Epson ET-15000 setup.
- Check the display screen, select Proceed to continue with the fax settings, or select Set Up Later to make the settings later.
6. Software installation
- Once the printer’s hardware setup is complete, move on to install the printer software on your computer.
- You can make use of the installation CD to install the printer software. If not, download the printer driver from the official Epson site and install it.
- Make sure to choose the connection type correctly and carry out the instructions displayed on the installation wizard.
- Once installed and connected, perform a test print on the printer from your computer.
Epson ET-15000 Driver Download
Epson ET-15000 Driver for Windows
The printer driver is available on the installation CD provided during the purchase. You can, however, download the printer driver from the official site of Epson. Continue reading to download the driver on your Windows system.
- Open a web browser, enter the Epson ET-15000 setup official website URL, and press Enter.
- When the page is loaded in the browser, search for the printer model and access its support page.
- Next, click the Downloads tab and choose the Operating System.
- When the download link appears, select it to start downloading and save the driver file on your computer.
Epson ET-15000 Driver for Mac
Epson printer driver is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems. Read the following steps to download the driver for the Mac operating system.
- Launch the Safari browser from the dock on a Mac computer and visit the official Epson website.
- Find the printer model ‘Epson ET 15000’, open its support page, and go to the Downloads section.
- Click the Operating System drop-down menu and select the appropriate Mac OS version from the list.
- Click the download link and save the file on your computer.
Install Epson ET-15000 Driver Software
You have to install the printer driver on your computer to access the printer from the computer.
- Either download the printer driver or insert the installation CD into your computer to get the printer driver installer file.
- Open the driver installer file to start the installation and choose the printer software you want to install on the computer.
- Read the license agreement, accept the terms & conditions, and then choose the connection type. You can select one of the following connection types: Wireless, Direct USB, Wired Network.
- Follow the setup wizard’s instructions and complete the printer driver installation on your computer.
Epson ET-15000 Manual Download
The Epson ET-15000 setup user manual booklet is provided along with the printer during the purchase. If you wish, you can download it from the Epson website.
- Go to the official Epson website from a web browser and find the printer model using the search bar.
- On the support page, select the Manuals and Warranty tab and click the PDF link near User’s Guide.
- Now, the manual will be downloaded and saved on your computer as a PDF document.
Epson Et 15000 Ink Tank Replacement
You cannot replace the ink tank in the Epson ET printer. If the ink level is low, you have to refill the tank as explained in the below mentioned steps.
- Get the genuine ink bottles for the printer from the Epson store.
- Power on the printer and raise the scanner unit. Now, open the ink tank lid.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, tap proceed, and then unpack the new ink bottle.
- Refer to the ‘Fill ink tanks’ step under Epson ET-15000 setup on this page to fill the ink correctly. While filling the ink tank, do not squeeze the ink bottle to force the ink into the tank.
- Once the ink tank is full, remove the ink bottle, close the ink tank, and lower the scanner unit.
Epson ET-15000 Wireless Setup
- Turn on the wireless router, connect your computer to it, and note down the network SSID and password.
- Keep the printer turned on throughout the setup.
- Considering you have the printer driver file on the computer, open it to begin the setup.
- When the printer setup window appears, select the software to be installed and click Install.
- Choose Wireless connection as the connection method, select a suitable setup option, and click Yes for Wi-Fi Auto Connect.
- Following that, select Using control panel and then read the wireless network instruction on the screen.
- Now, press the Wi-Fi icon on the printer’s display panel and then choose Wi-Fi (Recommended) > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name and enter the password. If it is not present, enter the network SSID manually and then enter the password.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and complete the wireless setup.
- Finally, print a test page from the computer.
Epson ET-15000 Scanner Setup
- Install the scanner driver on your computer. Also, connect the Epson ET-15000 setup and computer to the same network.
- Next, place the document on the scanner glass or load it in the ADF.
- On the printer’s display, press the Home button and select Scan.
- Under Scan to, choose any scan option and continue with the instructions to perform the scan.
Epson ET-15000 Scanner Driver
- On the official Epson website, go to the printer’s support page and click the Downloads tab.
- Choose the operating system from the drop-down list.
- Now, you could see the printer drivers and software packages available for your operating system. Now, click the Download button of the required scanner driver.
- After the download, open the scanner driver and install it on your computer.
Epson ET-15000 Setup Troubleshooting
When the printer faces an issue, you can find the related error message on the screen. Identify the error by the message and then read the User guides and manuals to fix it. If you are finding it difficult to resolve, then contact our technical team for more support.
Epson Et-15000 Offline
If the printer goes offline, it does not respond to any of the user commands. Try out the below solutions to fix the problem.
- If the Epson ET-15000 setup is connected over WiFi, then check if the wireless router is turned ON. Make sure your computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- In case of wired or USB connection, check the cable ends whether they are connected firmly.
- Now, on the Windows computer connected to the printer, open the Settings window and select Printers and Devices. Right-click the printer name and select See what’s printing.
- In the dialog window that opens, click the Printer menu and disable the Use printer offline option.
- Make sure the network settings and the printer settings are correct. If not, go on to configure the settings.
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the connection. Reconnect the router, printer and computer then see if the printer is back online.
Epson ET-15000 Reset
If you reset the Epson ET-15000 setup, all the printer settings would be reverted to the default factory settings.
- On the printer’s home screen, tap Settings and choose Restore Default Settings.
- From the list of options, select Clear All Data and Settings to reset all the printer settings and tap Yes.
- If you do not want to reset all the settings, choose any other reset option.
Epson Ecotank 15000 Printing Blank Pages
If the printer is printing only blank pages, consider the below steps to fix the problem.
- Verify if the paper size settings of the printer are correct according to the paper fed.
- Check if the print head nozzle is dirty by doing a nozzle check and clean it properly.
- If the ink level is low in the ink tank, then refill it and check if the Epson ET-15000 setup problem is resolved.