Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson ET-2650 Setup
The Epson ET-2650 printer uses the 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet printing technology to perform the print operation. This Epson printer supports connection types such as Hi-Speed USB, wireless, and Wi-Fi Direct. It also offers mobile printing solutions such as Epson iPrint, Apple AirPrint, Android printing, Mopria Print Service, Google Cloud Print, and Fire OS printing.
Epson ET-2650 setup for the first time
- Open the product box. Check if the following components are present inside the box:
- Epson ET-2650.
- Power cord.
- 4-ink bottles.
- Setup CD-ROM.
- User guide.
- Clear all the packing tapes surrounding the printer.
- Now, open the ink tank cover on the printer. Open the ink tank cap.
- First, unpack an ink bottle and fill the tank using it. Similarly, unpack all other ink bottles and fill the other ink tanks. After filling all the ink tanks, close the ink tanks and the ink tank cover.
- Connect your Epson printer to an electrical outlet using the power cord.
- Lift the printer’s control panel and press the Power button on it.
- Select your desired language, then press OK. Now, hold down the OK button for 3 seconds. Once the Setup manual message is displayed on the screen, release the button.
- Start charging the ink by pressing the Start button. The ink charging process may take 20 minutes to complete.
- Once it is completed, raise the paper support. Adjust the edge guides and load the desired paper in it. After loading the paper, re-adjust the edge guides.
- Pull out the output tray of your printer. Make sure to raise the paper stopper.
- On the Epson ET-2650 setup’s control panel, select your paper settings and press OK.
- Now, your printer is ready to be connected to a computer or mobile device.
For desktop or laptop: Insert the Epson ET-2650 printer setup CD into your computer. If your computer doesn’t have the disc tray, then you can download the printer driver from the printer’s official site. Make sure to connect the Epson printer to your computer only when prompted during the driver installation. Perform the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation process.
For mobile devices: Use AirPrint, Epson Print Enabler, Epson Connect, or Google Cloud Print to perform the print or scan operations from your mobile device.
Epson ET-2650 Driver For Windows
Steps to download the printer driver:
- Click the Driver Download for Windows button provided on this web page.
- Now, the driver file (package) available for your current Windows version will be downloaded.
- The status of the download process will be displayed at the bottom of your browser screen. Once the driver download process is completed, you can access it from the Downloads folder.
Steps to install the printer driver:
- Go to the Epson ET-2650 setup downloads folder of your computer.
- Double-click the Epson ET-2650 printer driver installer.
- Accept the end-user agreement of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure to select the connection type correctly when prompted.
- After completing the driver installation process, try a test print.
Epson ET-2650 Driver For Mac
Downloading the driver file from the printer’s support page:
- Go to the Epson ET-2650 setup’s official site.
- Select your printer model.
- On your printer’s support page, click the Downloads tab.
- If required, select your OS version from the drop-down menu provided.
- Select the driver file you want and click Download.
- Now, the selected printer driver will be downloaded. To confirm it, go to the Downloads folder and check it.
Installation of Printer Driver on Mac:
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file.
- If prompted, enter your Mac computer’s password.
- Select the desired connection type.
- Complete the driver installation process by following the on-screen prompts.
- After completing the installation process, try a test print.
Epson ET-2650 Manual Download
- Click the Manual Download button provided on this page.
- Now, your Epson ET-2650 setup’s user guide will be downloaded as a PDF file.
Epson ET-2650 Wifi Setup
Using the printer’s control panel (Windows)
- First, check if your Wi-Fi router is turned on.
- Gather your wireless network’s SSID and password.
- Check if you have Epson ET-2650 setup completely.
- Now, open the Epson ET 2650 printer driver file on your Windows computer.
- Perform the software installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- On the Printer Setup screen, select the Wireless Connection option followed by Set up printer for the first time.
- Now, the installer tries to detect your wireless settings and connects the printer to the wireless network automatically. If the automatic process fails, then you need to manually connect your printer to the wireless network by configuring the settings in the printer’s control panel.
- Select No on the Wi-Fi Auto Connect screen.
- Choose the Using printer buttons option on the next screen. Now, your wireless network’s credentials will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to your printer’s control panel. Select the Wi-Fi Setup option by using the backward arrow. Choose Wi-Fi (Recommended) > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard. Select your wireless network name and enter its password in the given field.
- Once your printer is connected to the wireless network, return to the installation wizard and complete the installation.
- Finally, try a test print to verify the wireless connection of the printer.
How to Check Ink Levels on Epson ET-2650?
From the Epson ET-2650 setup’s control panel:
- See the status of the ink levels by visually checking the ink tanks.
- If the ink levels are below the lower lines, then it means the tank is low or empty.
- Refill the ink tank with the correct ink type to avoid the low or empty ink tank issue.
From a Windows or Mac Computer:
- Open Epson Status Monitor on your computer.
- The ink level of your printer’s ink tanks will be displayed on the screen.
- If required, refill the ink tank(s).
How to Refill Ink in Epson ET-2650 Printer?
- First, make sure that you have the ink to refill.
- Now, turn on your Epson ET-2650 setup. Make sure that the printer’s power light is not flashing.
- If you see a message saying “Reset the ink levels,” then press OK or select Setup > Maintenance > Reset Ink Levels and press Start.
- Now, open the ink tank cover and open the empty ink tank’s cap.
- Open the ink bottle and fill the tank.
- Once the ink tank has been filled, replace the cap and close the ink tank cover.
How to Connect Epson ET-2650 to Computer?
You can connect the Epson ET-2650 printer to your computer using a USB cable connection or the wireless connection.
Steps to connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable:
- First, get a USB cable that is compatible with your printer and the computer.
- Open the printer driver file on your computer.
- Perform the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, select the USB Connection option and connect your Epson ET-2650 setup to the computer using the USB cable.
- Complete the driver installation by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Finally, try a test print.
Epson ET-2650 Print from iPhone
You can use the AirPrint feature of your iPhone to print on your Epson ET-2650 printer without installing the printer driver.
- First, make sure that your Epson printer and the iPhone are connected to the same wireless network.
- Check if the paper support contains enough paper.
- Now, open the document that you want to print on your iPhone.
- Tap Share > Print.
- Select your Epson printer and set the print preferences.
- Finally, tap Done.
- Now, the selected document will be printed by your printer.
Steps: Epson ET-2650 Print Photos
- First, load the proper media, Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy type paper, in your Epson ET-2650 setup’s support feeder.
- Set the Prem.Glossy option as the paper type setting on your printer’s control panel.
- Now, open the photo file you want to print on your computer.
- Go to the Print Properties window.
- Select your printer and the other print preferences as per your desire.
- Click the Print button.
- Now, the selected photo document will be printed.
Steps: Epson ET-2650 Printer Print Envelopes
- Load the Envelope paper in your printer’s paper support.
- Select the Envelope option as the paper type on your printer’s control panel and press OK.
- Now, open the document you want to print on your computer.
- Go to the Print dialog box.
- Select the printer from the drop-down menu. To set the advanced print settings, click Properties or Preferences.
- In the Printer Settings window, select the Landscape option as Orientation.
- Set other print preferences as per your needs.
- Finally, click the OK button.
- Now, the document will be printed on the envelope.
Guide: Epson ET-2650 Double Sided Printing
- First, load enough paper in the paper support of your Epson ET-2650 setup.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Click the Print icon on the document.
- On the print dialog box, select your printer and click the Properties or Preferences button.
- Go to the Main tab of the Print Properties dialog box.
- Select the On option from the 2-sided printing drop-down menu.
- Click the OK button.
- Now, your document will be printed by the printer.
How to Scan on Epson ET-2650 Printer?
The Epson ET-2650 printer allows you to perform the scan operation using Epson Scan 2, Epson Print & Scan app and other scanning programs like the TWAIN-compliant scanning program. You can also send the scanned document to a computer or email based on your desire. Perform the following instructions to scan a document.
- On your Epson ET-2650 setup’s scanner glass, place the document you want to scan.
- Select the Scan option in the printer’s control panel using the arrow buttons.
- Choose a scan option as per your desire and press OK > Start.
- Now, the printer starts to scan the document you have placed on the scanner glass. The scanned copy will be saved in the selected format.
How to Scan a Document on Epson ET-2650?
- Load the original document you want to scan on your printer’s scanner glass.
- Select the Scan option and press OK.
- Now, you’ll be prompted to choose the Scan option. Select it and press OK.
- After setting the scan preferences, press the Start button.
- Now, the document will be scanned by the printer.
Steps: Epson ET-2650 Scan to Computer
- First, make sure that your computer and the Epson ET-2650 setup are connected to the same network.
- Load the document you want to scan on the printer.
- Select Scan > to Computer.
- Choose your computer correctly.
- Set other scan preferences such as the number of copies, etc.
- Press OK > Start.
- Now, the document will be scanned by the printer and a copy of it will be saved on your computer. To confirm it, look for the scanned copy of the document on your computer.
Guide: Epson ET-2650 Scan to Email
- First, load the document you want to scan.
- Select the Scan option followed by To Computer (Email). This option allows you to scan a document and attach it to a message in your e-mail program.
- Now, select your computer and press Start.
- The document will be scanned by the Epson ET-2650 setup and a copy of it will be attached to a message in your e-mail program.
Steps: Epson ET-2650 Scanner Driver
Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility is the scanner driver file available for Windows and Mac. You can download this scanner driver file from the printer’s support page. Refer to the driver download instructions to download the scanner driver file from the printer’s support page.
Guide: Epson ET-2650 Scan Multiple Pages
Using Epson Scan 2:
- First, load the first page of the document on the scanner glass.
- Make sure that the Epson ET-2650 setup and computer are connected.
- Now, open the Epson Scan 2 utility on your computer.
- Select your Epson printer model from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Set scan settings, mode, document source, document size, image type, resolution, and other scan preferences.
- Make sure to select the Image Format and Folder options correctly.
- Select the Add pages and edit or Add Pages option from the After Scanning Option drop-down menu.
- Click the Scan button.
- Now, the printer starts to scan the first page of the document.
- Once it is scanned, a dialog box will be displayed on your computer’s screen.
- Click the Add Page or Add button on the dialog box and place the second page of the document.
- Similarly, you can scan all the pages of the document.
Steps: Epson ET-2650 Scan Utility
EPSON Scan OCR Component is the scan utility of the Epson ET-2650 printer. You can download this utility from the Epson ET-2650 setup’s support page.
Epson ET-2650 Firmware Update
Using Epson Software Updater on Windows:
- Open the Epson Software Updater utility on your Windows computer.
- If required, select your printer model from the drop-down menu.
- Click the checkbox beside the Firmware Updater option followed by the Install item(s) button.
- Perform the on-screen prompts to complete the Epson ET-2650 firmware update process.
- Once the update process has been completed, click Finish > OK.
How to Clean Epson ET-2650 Printer Head?
Cleaning the print head from the Epson ET-2650 setup’s control panel:
- Check if any error code is displayed on your printer’s LCD screen. If yes, resolve it first, and then start the print head cleaning process.
- Make sure that the paper support contains enough paper.
- Now, go to the Setup section from your printer’s home screen.
- Select Maintenance > Head Cleaning.
- Press the Start button.
- During the cleaning process, the power light flashes continuously. Once the cleaning process is complete, the light turns solid.
- Now, confirm the print head cleaning process is completed by running a nozzle check on your printer. To run the nozzle check, select the Nozzle Check option and press OK.
Epson ET-2650 Setup Troubleshooting
It is quite common for an error to occur while setting up the printer for the first time or performing any printer-related operations. Most of the printer errors can be resolved easily by performing the simple troubleshooting steps. Contact us to get remote assistance in resolving the Epson ET-2650 setup issues.