Fix: Epson Et 2720 Not Connecting To Wifi
Epson Ecotank 2720 is an all-in-one printer that offers cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill and perfect-sized ink tanks. It helps in saving up to 90 percent on ink expenditure. It enables easy wireless printing, especially from tablets and smartphones.With Epson ET 2720, there are some issues you might face. One such issue is the inability to connect the Epson ET 2720 printer to a wireless network.
If you are facing such connectivity issues, here are some troubleshooting steps you can check on.
- Check if your router is working.
- If you have changed the password for the router, update the same on your printer.
- Make sure that no objects (other electronic devices like microwave and cell phone) are there between the printer and the router.
- Disable the Firewall protection on your computer.
- If you have fixed the above methods, go ahead to reset your router.
If your issue is not yet resolved, proceed with the following techniques.
Method 1: Reset the Epson ET 2720 printer
- Make sure that the Epson printer is not showing any errors on the LCD screen.
- If your printer shows an error code, fix it in the first place.
- Turn off your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Plug out the main power cord from the power source.
- Wait for at least 10 minutes.
- Reconnect the power cord and turn on your printer.
Method 2: Check the power status
- Make sure the Epson ET 2720 printer is connected to a working power source.
- Make sure that your Epson printer is turned on.
- If you are facing any power outage at your work or office, wait for some time and then start working on your Canon printer.
Method 3: Get rid of obstacles
- Make sure that there are no disturbances or obstacles between the router and the printer.
- Make sure the printer or the router is not near a Microwave, refrigerator, or any other metal device (they can block the signal easily).
- Also, make sure that the printer is not away from the proximity of the router.
Method 4: Get rid of the antivirus on your computer
- On your computer, the installed antivirus program may create some restrictions.
- One of those restrictions is blocking the Internet connection.
- Disable the antivirus program on your computer from the Settings window.
With these simple troubleshooting methods, you can resolve connection issues on your Epson ET 2720 printer. For more troubleshooting methods, click the CALL button linked to this page.