Epson ET 2720 Scanner Setup Guidance
Carry out below given instructions for Epson ET 2720 Scanner setup, driver install, and complete the troubleshooting process.
Epson ET 2720 Scan Driver
- You can use the installation CD received along with the printer to install the scanner driver on your computer.
- Or else, you can download the scanner driver from the Epson Official Support page as mentioned below.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Enter the official Epson Support URL in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Once you are on the Epson support page, type your printer model number in the search bar and press the Enter button. This will load your printer’s support page.
- Now, click on the Downloads tab and select your operating system from the drop-down list.
- It is always good to install the recommended driver for the printer. Click the Download button beside Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer. This package includes the scanner driver and the required utilities.
- Run the downloaded installer file and install the driver on your computer.
- After the installation, check if the Event Manager tool is installed on the computer. Also, you have to restart the computer to enable scanning from the printer’s control panel.
Steps: Epson Et 2720 Scan To Email
- The Epson ET 2720 scanner setup for email feature is follow. The Scan to Email feature can be used to scan a document on the printer and attach it to an email message in the email application on a computer. This feature won’t work for web-based emails. So make sure you have set up your email account on an email client application, then follow the instructions as follows.
- Lift the printer’s document cover and place the original document on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down.
- Close the document cover and make sure the printer and the computer are connected over a network.
- Also, confirm that you’ve installed the printer software on your computer.
- Press the printer’s Home button.
- Navigate using the arrow buttons and select the following options in order, Scan > OK > To Computer (EMAIL) > OK.
- Now, choose the email program on your computer.
- Choose your computer and then press the Start button to begin scanning.
- The document will be scanned and attached to an email message on your email program.
Steps: Epson Et 2720 Scan To Cloud
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Make sure that you have added your Cloud account to your Epson Connect account.
- Open the Epson SmartScan application on your computer, click the Scan option and scan the document.
- Once the document has been scanned, click the Next button.
- Choose your cloud service in the Select Action window and then log into your account.
- Now, you can make the required changes. Select the folder to save the document.
- The type of the document and the file type will be detected automatically.
- Click the checkbox in the window if you want to save a copy of it on your computer.
- Click the Send button.
- Now, the Epson ET 2720 scanner setup for cloud process completed successfully.
Epson ET 2720 Scan To PDF
- Open the document cover and keep the original document on the scanner glass.
- Confirm that you’ve installed the printer software on your computer.
- Press the Home button on the printer’s control panel.
- You can make use of the navigation buttons to select the options for the scan. Choose Scan and then choose OK.
- Now, choose the To Computer (PDF) option followed by OK.
- If you have connected the printer to the computer using a USB cable, then select the USB Connection option.
- Press the Start button to begin the scan.
Epson ET-2720 Scan To Computer Wireless
To perform a wireless scanning from the Epson ET 2720 printer, all you need to do is to connect the Epson printer to the computer over a wireless network.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Now, you have to open the Epson Scan2 utility on the computer, and the scanner settings window will open.
- Select the scanner and the required settings.
- Enter the file name and type to save the scanned document.
- Click the Preview button to preview the document before scanning.
- Click the Scan button and the document will be saved on your computer.
Steps: Epson ET 2720 Scan Multiple Pages
- For Scanning with Epson ET 2720, you must place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Open the Epson Scan2 application on your computer.
- Select the scanner and the settings. Make sure to select the file type that supports multiple pages.
- In the Main Settings section, select the Add or edit pages after scanning checkbox.
- Click the Scan button to scan the first page of the document. Once it is done, select the option to add another page and place the next page on the scanner glass and proceed to scan it.
Epson ET 2720 Scanner Setup Troubleshooting
- If you find any scanning problems on the Epson ET 2720 printer, there are some troubleshooting steps to get it resolved in no time.
- You have to ensure the printer meets the requirements of the operating system.
- Make sure the printer is not set in power saving mode, always restart the computer if you are facing problems related to scanning.
- Check if the printer is connected to the computer properly.
- Perform scanning with lower resolutions so that you can increase the printer’s memory on the computer’s hard drive.
- Make sure that the scanner driver is installed on the computer. Also, ensure that the firewall in the computer is blocking the Event Manager utility.
Fix: Epson ET 2720 Scanner Error e-02
- The Error code E-02 is one of the common errors that occur in the Epson Eco Tank printers.
- The unique way to resolve the issue is to turn off the printer for a few seconds.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source and then plug it back.
- Press the power button on the printer to turn it back on.
Fix: Epson ET 2720 won’t Scan to Computer
- Make sure you have the proper software or the scanner driver installed on your computer.
- Check the connection between the printer and the computer and try to scan the document.
- If the issue persists, then uninstalled the scanner driver from the computer, download the latest driver, and install it.
- Open the document cover and keep the original document face down on the scanner glass.
- Move the original to the edges of the indicated corner and close the document cover.
- Select the Home button present on the printer Control Panel and use the navigation buttons on the Epson printer to select the Scan option.
- Now, we successfully fixed the Epson ET 2720 scanner setup issue.