Fix: EPSON ET-2720 WON’T CONNECT TO WI-FI
If your epson et 2720 won t connect to wifi network, you should check your Internet connection in the first place. See whether you can connect other network devices to your Wi-Fi network. If you find no fault with your Internet connection, try out the simple techniques listed in this article and succeed in connecting your Epson ET-2720 printer to your Wi-Fi network.
Check The Connection
- If your Epson ET-2720 printer is not connecting to your Wi-Fi network, check whether you have kept your printer and the router far from each other. If so, get them closer and then check whether your issue is resolved.
- Sometimes, electrical appliances can block the connection between your router and the printer. If you find any such appliance between your router and the printer, move it to a different place and then check whether you can connect your Epson ET-2720 to your Wi-Fi network.
Continue to read the following and get the solution for epson et-2720 won’t connect to wi-fi issue.
Cancel All The Pending Jobs
If pending jobs keep accumulating on your printer’s memory, your printer may start to malfunction at some point. To fix this issue, you should cancel all the print jobs you have sent to your printer so far. Follow these instructions to do the same.
- On your Windows computer, click Start and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on your printer and select the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printer tab and select the Cancel All Documents option.
- Now, check if your printer can connect to your Wi-Fi network.
Update Your Password
- If you have changed your router’s password, you should update the same on your printer as well.
- Open the Wi-Fi setup wizard on your printer control panel and update your router’s password.
- Now, see if your epson et 2720 won t connect to wifi network.
Update Your Printer’s Firmware
- If your printer’s firmware is outdated, your printer may start to malfunction over a period of time. To solve this problem, you should update your printer’s firmware to the recent version.
- For your Epson ET-2720 printer, you can get the updated firmware from its official page. Get the software, install it on your computer, and check whether your printer can connect to your Wi-Fi network.
Power Cycle Your Printer
Whatever the issue may be, a simple printer power cycle can help you fix it like a pro. Carry out these instructions to power cycle your Epson ET-2720 printer.
- Turn off your printer and disconnect the power cable from the printer’s rear port and the electrical outlet.
- Leave your printer disconnected for a minute. Then, reconnect the power cable to your printer’s rear port and the electrical outlet.
- Now, check whether your Epson ET-2720 can connect to your Wi-Fi network.
If you still your epson et 2720 won t connect to wifi network, contact us to get assisted by our expert team.