SOLVED – Epson Et 2720 Won’t Connect To Wifi
If the Epson ET 2720 won’t connect to WiFi, follow the methods explained on this page and fix this issue. We have explained how to uninstall the old printer driver and reinstall the latest ones. The “not connecting to Wi-Fi” issue occurs when the printer driver gets corrupted or while using a damaged network cable.
Fix The Basic Issues:
- First, press the Power button to turn OFF the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the printer.
- Turn OFF the router and then remove the Ethernet cable from the router.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the router and turn ON the router.
- Check if all the LEDs on the router are lit.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and then press the Power button to turn ON the printer.
- On the Epson printer control panel, press the Home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings and then press OK.
- Select Restore Default Settings and press OK.
- Select Clear All Data and Settings and then press the OK button.
- Once the reset is complete, check if the Wi-Fi issue is resolved. If not, move on to uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.
Steps To Uninstall The Old Driver:
- On the Windows computer, press the Start icon and then type “control panel” in the search box.
- Select Control Panel from the best match.
- In the Control Panel window, click Program > Uninstall.
- Select the Epson printer software, then right-click, and select Uninstall.
- Once the old driver is uninstalled, download the latest driver from the Epson official website.
- Once the downloading is complete, you can install the latest driver on the computer.
Manually Connect The Printer To The Wireless Network Using The WPS Method:
- Make sure that the printer is turned ON.
- On the Epson printer control panel, select the Home button, if necessary.
- With the help of the navigation keys, select Wi-Fi Setup and then press OK.
- On the Wi-Fi Setup screen, press the down arrow button and select Push Button Setup (WPS). Tap OK to continue.
- Now, within a few minutes, press the WPS button on the router.
- Make sure that the router is placed near the Epson printer.
- Next, follow the instructions on the control panel.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, you can see the Wi-Fi antenna icon with a green connection bar.
Reinstalling The Printer Driver:
- Make sure that the Epson printer is turned ON.
- Double-click the setup file and start the printer driver installation process.
- Read the license agreement and then click Next.
- In the Software Selection window, click Install.
- Wait for the software installation to continue.
- On the Select Your Connection screen, select the radio button for Wireless connection and then click Next.
- On the Select Setup Option screen, select the radio button for Set up printer for the first time and then click Next.
- In the Wi-Fi Auto Connect window, click Yes and then click Next.
- If your printer is not listed, select No and then click Next.
- If you select the No radio button, you have to manually set up the Wi-Fi setting on the printer control panel.
- Press the Home button on the printer control panel, if necessary.
- Press the Network Connection Settings icon at the top of the LCD screen.
- On the next screen, tap the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Scroll down the screen and then select Start Setup.
- The Wi-Fi Direct screen appears. Note down the SSID and the Password.
- Now, on the computer, press the Wireless icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate the Epson Direct SSID on the Wi-Fi list and select the SSID.
- Next, enter the password in the text box and then press the Enter key.
- Within a few seconds, your computer and the printer will be connected via Wi-Fi Direct Mode.
To get more assistance on resolving Epson Et 2720 Won’t Connect To Wifi problem, Contact our tech experts and get fine solution.