Notice: Undefined index: dir in /www/wwwroot/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson ET 2760
Epson ET-2760 Setup
Epson Ecotank 2760 is an All-in-One printer that offers a cartridge-free printing with easy to fill, perfect sized ink tanks. An ink bottle can get you up to 2 years of ink compared to the ink cartridges. The printer enables easy wireless printing, especially from tablets and smartphones, using Wi-Fi Direct. It also has a photo printing option with the photo size of 4” x 6” with a printing plus memory card slot. You can experience innovative, hands-free printing of a wide range of documents and projects. The delivers prints at an optimized resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi. The prints at a speed of 10 ppm for Black and 5 ppm for color. Learn Epson ET-2760 setup, using below guidance.
When you unbox the Epson EcoTank printer 2760, you will have the following accessories along with the printer.:
- The power cord
- The ink cartridges
- Take out the power cord and connect it between an electrical outlet and the Epson printer.
- Power on the printer and enter the power button on the control panel.
- Once you see the control panel light up, you will see an orange color screen. When prompted, select the preferred language.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer and the control panel.
- Open the top tray of the printer and remove the protective tape inside it.
- Once done, press the OK button on the printer control panel.
- Now, you can proceed to install the color cartridges in the printer.
- Open the top tray of the Epson ET-2760 setup, and on the side, you will see a small portion where you have to place the ink cartridges.
- You will see four color slots for each of the cartridges.
- Open the blue cap for each tank. Take the ink bottles and invert them vertically into the respective tanks until full.
- Now, you can start the initialization of your printer. Press the question mark button on the printer control panel and hold it until you see the initialization message on the control panel screen.
- The initialization will take about 10 minutes, after which you can start seeing the options on the control panel using the navigation keys.
- Since the installation CD does not come with the Ecotank printer, you can download the printer software from the Official Epson support page.
- Once done, open the browser on your computer and in the address bar, enter the Epson support page, and hit the Enter button.
- The Support page will now open, and in the search bar, enter the printer name.
- The page will now open with the printer drivers and manuals.
- You will find a list of 5 tabs such as Troubleshoot, Downloads, Guide assistance, Manual, Warranty, and others.
- Click on the Downloads and select your operating system from the drop-down list. Wait for the driver to download.
- Extract and run the downloaded file to initiate the driver installation.
- Keep following the prompts of the installer.
- Select a suitable connection during the installation when prompted and establish a connection between the Epson ET-2760 setup and your computer.