Notice: Undefined index: dir in /www/wwwroot/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
How to do Epson ET-3710 Setup?
The Epson ET-3710 printer requires a complete setup before you begin to use it. Either refer to the printer manual or use the instructions given here to do Epson ET-3710 setup.
- Open the Epson printer’s package and unpack all the items included in it.
- Lift the scanner unit, open the ink tank cover, and fill the tank with the supplied ink bottles.
- Close the ink tank cover followed by the scanner unit.
- Connect the printer to the power supply and follow the instructions on the printer to charge the ink.
- Pull out the paper cassette and load enough paper with the printable side facing down.
- Adjust the paper edge guides and push the paper cassette back into the Epson ET-3710 setup.
- Pull out the output tray from the printer.
- Next, install the Epson ET-3710 printer software on your PC to start operating the device.
- During the installation, choose one of the connection types.
- Wireless connection
- Direct USB connection
- Wired network connection
- Finally, print a test page to see if the printer setup is successfully completed.
Epson ET-3710 Driver Download
The latest version of the Epson ET-3710 printer driver is available on this site. Based on your computer’s OS, download the compatible Epson ET-3710 driver.
- Click on Download and the compatible driver will be downloaded to the PC.
- Open the driver file and install it on your computer.
Epson Et 3710 Manual Download
- Tap on the Download button to download the Epson ET-3710 setup manual from this page.
- The printer manual will be downloaded as a PDF file to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- You can also download the printer driver from the official Epson site.
Install Epson ET-3710 Driver Software
Once done with the printer setup, it is important to install the printer driver on your PC. Only then the Epson ET-3710 printer can be operated from the computer. There are two methods to install the printer driver.
- Installing driver using the CD.
- Installing using the downloaded driver.
Install Epson ET-3710 Driver Using CD:
- Insert the installation CD into your computer CD/DVD drive.
- Open the driver file and begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using the Epson ET-3710 setup.
Install the Downloaded Driver from this Site:
- Locate the downloaded driver file on your PC. Note: Usually, the files are downloaded to the Downloads folder by default.
- Open the driver file and start following the on-screen prompts.
- Choose the software to be installed.
- Select the appropriate connection type and set up the connection with the help of the instructions on the setup wizard.
- Once the printer driver has been installed, print a test page from the computer.
Epson ET-3710 Print From Phone:
There is an easy option to print from your Android phone on the Epson ET-3710 setup. Make use of the Epson Print Enabler app to print from your phone. The simple steps for the same are given below.
- Connect the Epson ET-3710 printer to your wireless network.
- Open Google Play on your Android phone and download the Epson Print Enabler plug-in.
- Tap on Settings on the Android device. Choose Printing and enable the Epson plug-in.
- Connect the Android device to the same wireless network as your Epson ET-3710 printer.
- Now, start using the Epson ET-3710 printer to print your documents.
Epson ET-3710 Double Sided Printing
Follow the instructions mentioned below to print a document on both sides of the page using the Epson ET-3710 setup.
- On your computer, open the document you want to print.
- Click the File menu, then select Print.
- Go to the Main tab and choose a suitable 2-sided printing option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose the double-sided printing options.
- Select Ok.
- Choose Print Density.
- Select any of the following as Document Type
- Text & Graphics
- Text & Photos
- The Adjustments options will be automatically set by the software.
- Choose Ok and return to the Main tab.
- Print a test copy and check if the Epson ET-3710 printer is printing the page on both sides.
- Follow the on-screen instructions during the printing task.
How to scan on Epson ET-3710?
It is possible to scan a document and save it on a PC using the Epson ET-3710 setup’s control panel. One main thing is that the PC should be connected to the printer either via USB cable or a via wireless network. Before starting the scanning process, make sure the Epson Scan 2 and Event Manager programs are installed on the computer.
- Load the original document on the Epson ET-3710 printer.
- Press the Home button on the printer control panel.
- Choose Scan.
- Select Computer and press Ok.
- Choose the Select a computer option. Then select one of the below options.
- For wireless connection, choose the connected computer.
- For USB connection, select USB Connection.
- Select Save as PDF and choose one of the below options.
- Save as JPEG
- Save as PDF
- Attach to email
- Follow custom setting
- Choose Save and the scanning process will begin on the Epson ET-3710 printer.
Epson ET-3710 Scan Multiple Pages
The Epson ET-3710 printer does not support the automatic scanning of multiple pages. You can scan it manually using the Epson Scan 2 software. Follow these steps to manually scan multiple pages on your Epson ET-3710 setup.
- Load the document on your Epson ET-3710 printer.
- Launch the Epson Scan 2 program on your computer.
- Choose Document Mode from the Mode drop-down menu.
- Go to the Main Settings tab. Adjust the document size, orientation, image type, and resolution.
- Make sure the Add or edit pages after scanning checkbox is enabled.
- Adjust other scan settings, if required.
- Set the File Saving settings.
- Finally, click on the Scan button.
Epson ET-3710 Airprint Setup
Use the AirPrint feature to enable instant wireless printing from iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Make sure that the paper configuration messages are not disabled on the Epson ET-3710 setup’s control panel as it may make you unable to use AirPrint.
- Place the paper in the Epson ET-3710 printer.
- Connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Connect the Apple device to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Now, open the document or image on your Apple device and tap Share > Print.
- Choose your printer and tap Print to start printing from your Apple device.
Epson ET-3710 firmware update
Make use of the steps given below to update the firmware of the Epson ET-3710 setup using the Epson Software Updater.
- Open the Epson Software Updater on the PC.
- When instructed, choose the Epson ET-3710 printer model.
- Enable the Firmware Updater checkbox.
- Click on Install item(s).
- Click on Yes when the Do you wish to allow this app to make changes to your device? prompt appears on the screen.
- Choose Agree and click on Ok.
- Next, select the Start button on the Epson Firmware Updater screen.
- Wait until the firmware updating process completes.
- Once completed, the printer will restart.
- Tap on Finish once the updating process is complete. Choose Ok and close the Epson Software Updater utility.
Epson Xp 4105 Firmware Downgrade
Simple instructions are provided here on how to do Epson ET-3710 setup over a wireless network. Follow these steps carefully and complete the wireless setup.
- Press the Home button on the Epson ET-3710 printer’s control panel screen.
- Choose the Wireless icon on the LCD screen and press Ok.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Choose Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Now, select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Choose the wireless network name and press Ok. If not, press + and select Enter Manually. Type the name manually and press Ok.
- Enter the password, then press Ok.
- Confirm the displayed network settings. Choose Start Setup.
- To print a network setup report, choose Print Check Report.
- Press Home and check if the Wi-Fi icon is displayed on the LCD screen. If yes, then the printer has been connected to the wireless network.
- Now, make sure to install the printer driver on your computer and choose Wireless as your connection type.
Epson ET-3710 Setup Troubleshooting
Certain kinds of technical issues might arise in the Epson ET-3710 printer while it is not maintained properly or being operated over a long time. The printer’s user manual includes the troubleshooting instructions for most of the printer issues. But if you find it difficult to fix the printer issue, you can immediately contact us by clicking the Call button on this page. Some of the common Epson ET-3710 printer problems are addressed here in this site along with effective solutions.
Solve: Epson ET-3710 Offline Issue
The offline issue can be caused by your PC, printer, or wireless network. If the printer’s control panel displays the offline error message, then follow these steps accordingly.
- Try to print the nozzle check pattern on the printer without using the PC. If it prints, then the issue is not with the Epson ET-3710 setup. If it does not print, then check the printer properly and clear the issue.
- Check if deleting the pending print jobs from the print queue can resolve the problem.
- If the issue persists, go to Epson print queue on the connected computer, choose Printer, and disable the Use Printer Offline option. Check if the offline error message is cleared on your Epson ET-3710 printer.
- If not, try to reinstall the printer’s software and check if the issue is resolved.
- After trying all the above solutions, if the issue persists, call our technical experts for remote assistance.
Fixed: Epson ET-3710 Paper Jam Issue
If the paper jam issue occurs on your Epson ET-3710 setup, use these to remove the jammed paper.
- Look for the instructions on the printer control panel to find the location where the paper has jammed.
- Locate the jammed paper and remove it from the printer. Do not use any force to pull out the paper from the printer.
How to avoid paper jams?
- Make sure the media used in the printer meets the specifications of your device.
- Try to load few sheets if the paper jam error occurs during the duplex printing.
- Ensure that the media used in the printer is not creased, curled, too thin, old, or too thick.
Fixed: Epson ET-3710 Not Printing Issue
If the Epson ET-3710 setup is not printing, try the solutions given below.
- Check the ink tanks on the printer and refill them if required.
- Confirm that the media used in the printer meets all the requirements.
- Try to print a nozzle check pattern and check if any of the nozzles are clogged.
- Clean the print head if required.
- Check whether the paper orientation, size, and layout settings that you have made in the printer software are correct.
- Check whether there are any blank pages in your document.
- Choose the Skip Blank Page option in the printer software.
Steps: Epson ET-3710 Reset
The process on how to reset the Epson ET-3710 printer is provided here. Follow the instructions and reset the printer to the factory defaults.
- Press the Home button.
- Select the Settings option.
- Press Ok.
- Choose Restore Default Settings.
- Press Ok.
- Select any of the following options.
- Network Settings
- Copy Settings
- Scan Settings
- Clear all Data and Settings
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen.
- Choose Yes and the selected settings will be reset in your Epson ET-3710 setup.