Epson ET-3760 Setup
The Epson ET3760 printer supports printing, scanning, and copying. The scanning resolution is 1200 dpi, and the output resolution is between 50 and 9600 in 1 dpi increments. To know how to perform the initial Epson ET-3760 setup, refer to the quick steps provided here.
Unpacking the printer
- Check if all the essential components are included in the box.
- Clear all the protective and packing materials from the outside and inside of the Epson printer.
Filling ink tanks
- Raise the ink tank cover and open the black ink tank’s cap.
- Unpack a new black ink bottle.
- Use it to fill the black ink tank.
- Do the same to fill the rest of the ink tanks.
- Close the black ink tank’s cap.
- Lower the ink tank cover.
- Plug the printer’s power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Lift the control panel cover and press the Power button to turn on the Epson ET-3760 setup.
- Set your preferred language and press OK.
- Continue with the LCD panel instructions to charge the ink.
- Draw out the paper cassette and move the edge guides.
- Load enough paper with their printable or glossy side facing down.
- Adjust the edge guides and close the paper cassette.
Epson ET-3760 Driver For Windows
- Click the Driver Download button to download the Epson ET-3760 printer for Windows.
- Alternatively, visit the official Epson web page and search for your printer.
- Navigate to Downloads, choose the Windows OS from the Operating System drop-down menu, and click Download next to Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
- After downloading it, double-click it to begin the installation.
- Carry out the computer’s on-screen instructions to finish the process.
- Note: Instead of downloading the printer driver from the manufacturer website, you can use the installation CD.
Epson ET-3760 Driver For Mac
- To download the Epson ET3760 printer driver for Mac, click the Driver Download provided here.
- Note: Also, you can download it from the official Epson website.
- Locate the saved printer driver file on your Mac computer and double-click it.
- Carry out the steps that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation.
Epson ET-3760 Manual Download
- To download a soft copy of the Epson ET-3760 setup, click the Manual Download button given below.
- You can even download the manual’s soft copy from the official Epson website.
- To do this, access the manufacturer website and enter the model name of your printer in the search box.
- Navigate to Manuals and Warranty and click PDF next to your preferred manual.
Epson ET-3760 Wi-Fi Setup
- Press Home on the Epson ET-3760 setup’s control panel.
- Select the Wi-Fi icon and press OK.
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended) -> Start Setup or Change Settings -> Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Choose the wireless network name from the displayed Networks list and press OK.
- Note: If you do not see your SSID, press the Add button and select the Enter Manually option. Type your SSID correctly using the keypad and press OK.
- Enter the wireless network key correctly and press OK.
- Now, you will see the network settings on the printer’s display panel.
- If they are correct, select the Start Setup option.
- If you need to print a Network Setup report, select the Print Check Report option.
- If not, select the Dismiss option.
- Press Home to exit the wireless setup wizard.
Epson ET-3760 Print Setup
Load paper into the cassette with its glossy or printed side facing down. Open a document/photo for printing on your computer and click the Print option. If required, choose the Epson ET-3760 setup. To launch the print settings wizard, select the Properties or Preferences option. Navigate to the Main tab and choose your paper size from the Document Size drop-down menu. To perform borderless printing, checkmark the box next to the Borderless option and customize its additional settings by clicking the Settings button. Navigate to Orientation and select Landscape or Portrait. Navigate to the Paper Type drop-down menu and choose the type of paper that you have loaded in the cassette. Choose your preferred print quality from the Quality drop-down list. For color printing, click Color. If not, click the Black/Grayscale option. To print both the sides of the page, select the 2-Sided Printing option. You can even print multiple pages using thee Multi-Page setting. To preview the print job before printing, checkmark the box beside the Print Preview option. Choose the On option from the Quiet Mode drop-down menu if you want to reduce noise while printing.
Epson ET-3760 Scan Setup
Place your document on the scanner glass (printed side face down) or in the Automatic Document Feeder (printed side face up) of the Epson ET3760 printer. Press Home on the printer’s control panel. Select Scan -> Computer, Cloud, or Computer (WSD). After selecting your preferred scan option, proceed with the display panel instructions. Note: If you choose the Computer scan option, select ‘Select a computer’ option and specify your connection type. Choose Save as JPEG, Save as PDF, or Attach to email. Once you select the Save option, the printer starts to scan the document.
Epson ET-3760 Firmware Update
- Establish a connection between the Epson ET-3760 setup and your computer using a USB cable.
- Access the official Epson website, search for the Epson ET3760 printer, and navigate to Downloads -> Firmware.
- Click Download next to the most recent version of the printer firmware.
- Open the downloaded firmware file and perform the on-screen instructions.
- This will update the Epson printer firmware.
Epson ET-3760 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
A few of the Epson ET3760 printer problems and the troubleshooting steps are provided on this page. Refer to the User’s Guide manual before operating the printer to avoid any complex issues. If needed, you can get help from our technical experts by clicking the Call button given below.
Fix: Epson ET-3760 Paper Jam Error
- If you see the Paper jam error message, perform the display panel instructions to locate the jammed paper.
- Take out the jammed paper carefully from the Epson ET3760 printer.
- You have to remove it without any tear.
- If you see any torn pieces of paper, remove them from the inside of the printer.
- Note: Do not touch the printer’s control panel when your hand is inside the printer. Also, do not touch any protruding parts.
Solve: Epson ET-3760 Offline
- Launch the Devices and Printers window on your Windows computer.
- Right-click the Epson ET-3760 setup icon and choose See what’s printing.
- Remove the checkmark next to Use Printer Offline if it is selected.
- Also, deselect the Pause Printing option.
- Select the checkbox beside the ‘Set As Default Printer’ option.
SOLVED: Epson ET-3760 not Printing
- Check if the Epson ET3760 printer is turned on.
- Also, any interface cables must be connected securely at both ends.
- If you have connected a USB cable to establish a connection between the printer and your computer, do not use a USB hub.
- If the printer status is offline, change it to online.
- Print a test print on the printer. If it prints, the problem might be with the printer software.
- The correct printer software must be installed on the computer.
- If you are printing a high-resolution image, the printer takes a long time to print. Reduce the resolution and print it.
- Set the Epson ET-3760 setup as the default one.
- Open the printer settings window on the computer, navigate to Maintenance, and click the Print Queue option. Clear all your print jobs.
Fix: Epson ET-3760 Printing Blank Pages
- Check if the chosen paper size is correct.
- If any blank page is present in your document, you have to select Skip Blank Page.
Print head nozzle check and cleaning
- Select the Maintenance option and press OK twice on the Epson ET-3760 setup’s control panel.
- Select the Print option and press OK.
- This will print a nozzle check pattern page.
- If you see any gaps on the printed page, press the right arrow button and continue with the display panel instructions to clean the print head.
- You can perform print head cleaning up to a maximum of three times. If it does not work, run a power cleaning.
- This problem might also be due to the low ink level. Refill it as per the following instructions.
- Open the scanner unit followed by the ink tank cover.
- Open the ink tank cap and fill the ink tank.
- Close the ink tank cap.
- Do the same if the rest of the ink tanks are out of ink.
- Close the ink tank cover followed by the scanner unit of the Epson ET3760 printer.
Fix: Epson ET-3760 Adf not Working
- Check if the ADF is closed properly.
- The original document should meet the following specifications.
- Paper type – Plain paper
- Paper size – letter (8.5 * 11 inches), A4 (8.3 * 11.7 inches), and legal (8.5 * 14 inches).
- Paper weight – 17 to 24 lb
- Loading capacity – 30 sheets (letter and A4) or 10 sheets (legal)
- Now, try to perform scanning on the Epson ET-3760 setup.