Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
How To Do Epson Et-4750 Setup?
Epson ET-4750 is an All-in-One EcoTank printer. The printer can be easily connected to your devices. It has a unique feature known as Wi-Fi Direct, using which you can directly connect your wireless device to your printer without having to enter your network key. If you are first time to do Epson Et-4750 Setup, then follow the quick steps given below.
- Unpack your printer first and then take out the printer supplies such as power cord, CD-ROM, user’s guide, and ink bottles.
- Next, remove all the protective tapes and covers from your printer.
- Open the ink tank unit and start filling the ink tank using any one of the supplied ink bottles.
- Make sure not to squeeze the ink bottle to force ink filling.
- Once you have filled the ink tank, close the ink tank unit and connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Raise your printer’s control panel and press the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Set up your language, country, time, and date using the navigation keys on the printer’s control panel.
- To print a Start Here sheet, press the Help button and hold it for 3 seconds.
- Select Done when the ink confirmation message appears on the LCD screen. Doing so will start charging the ink.
- Once the ink charging is completed, press the OK button.
- Next, start filling the rest of the ink tanks and close the scanner unit.
- Select Next on the LCD screen and follow the on-screen prompts to reset the ink levels.
- Adjust the print quality settings as you require and press OK.
- Pull out the paper cassette from your printer and load a stack of legal plain paper into it.
- Slide the side edge guides to touch the edges of the loaded paper.
- Push the paper cassette back into your printer and pull out the paper output tray.
- If you wish to add the fax function, connect one end of a telephone line cord to your wall jack and the other end to your printer’s Line port. Select Proceed on the LCD screen to set up the fax.
- If you wish to do it later, select the Set Up Later option.
- Finally, install the printer software on your computer using the supplied CD-ROM.
- Once you have completed the driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
Epson Et-4750 Setup For Driver Download
- Before downloading the Epson ET-4750 printer driver on your Windows computer, ensure that you have removed any previously installed Epson printer driver.
- Verify whether you have a standard Internet connection on your Windows computer.
- Close all the running programs and open the default browser.
- Visit the official Epson site and enter your printer’s model number under the Search By Product Name tab.
- Press Enter and choose your printer’s model number from the search result.
- Click the Downloads tab and choose Windows OS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button beside Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
- Wait until the driver package is downloaded.
- Once the download is completed, double-click the driver package and run the installer file to begin the driver installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the driver installation.
- Once completed, print a test page to verify the connection.
Epson Et-4750 Driver For Mac
- Before you do Epson Et-4750 Setup on your Mac, you need to verify whether you have a standard Internet connection.
- Next, open the default browser and navigate to the official Epson site.
- Type your printer’s model number under the Search By Product Name tab and hit the Enter key.
- On the next page, click the Downloads tab and choose macOS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button beside your required printer driver and wait until the download is completed.
- Launch the Downloads folder on your Mac and locate the downloaded driver.
- Double-click on it to create a disk image and run the driver installation.
- If prompted, enter your administrator password in the required field to continue.
- Finish the driver installation by following the on-screen prompts.
- To verify your installation, print a test page.
Epson ET-4750 Setup For Linux Driver Download
- On your Linux computer, open the default browser and visit the official Epson site.
- Type your printer’s model number under the Search By Product Name tab and hit the Enter key.
- On the next page, click the Downloads tab and choose Linux from the pull-down menu beside Operating System.
- Under Recommended For You, click the Download button next to Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
- Once the driver package is downloaded, open it and run the driver installation.
- Agree to the EULA and choose your connection method among Wireless, Wired, and Direct USB connections.
- Complete the driver installation with the help of the on-screen prompts.
Epson ET-4750 Manual Download
You can download the Epson ET-4750 printer’s manual by clicking the Manual Download button available on this page. Besides, you can download it from the official Epson site as a PDF. You can also download the Start Here sheet, warranty sheet, and Safety Datasheets from the official Epson site.
How to Refill Ink Epson Et-4750
Steps to do Epson ET-4750 setup for ink refilling.
- To refill your Epson ET-4750 printer’s ink tank, turn on your printer first.
- Make sure that you have new ink bottles handy, and also use only the genuine ink bottles.
- Lift the printer’s scanner unit and open the ink tank cover.
- Open the caps of the ink tanks you are going to refill.
- Unpack the new ink bottle and place it in the correct filling port.
- Do not squeeze the ink bottle to force ink filling.
- Once the ink is filled, repeat the same steps to fill the other ink tanks.
- Once you have refilled the ink tank, close the ink tank unit cover and reset the ink level for the colors you have filled by following the on-screen prompts.
Epson Et-4750 Wifi Setup
Procedure to do Epson ET-4750 setup using the control panel
- First, prepare your Wi-Fi router and printer for the wireless setup.
- Connect your PC to the same wireless network you wish to connect the printer to.
- Run the driver installation on your computer using the supplied CD-ROM or downloaded driver package.
- Agree to EULA and choose the Wireless connection option as your connection type.
- On the Select Setup Option screen, choose the Set up printer for the first time option and click Next.
- If the Wi-Fi Auto Connect screen appears, click No.
- Next, select the Using control panel option and verify your wireless network name and network key displayed on the screen.
- Navigate to your printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Choose the Wi-Fi (Recommended) icon and tap the Start Setup button.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard button and choose your wireless network name.
- Enter your network key and tap the OK button.
- Tap the Start Setup button to establish a wireless connection.
- Once the connection is established, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap the Print Check Report button to print a check sheet for verification.
- Otherwise, tap OK and return to the driver installation window.
- Finish the setup and click the Close button.
Epson ET-4750 Setup For Printing
Setting up your printer for printing is very simple. Before you start, you have to connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable or over a network. Once you have connected your Epson printer to your computer, open the print application and navigate to Printer Properties. Configure your print settings and save them for printing.
Epson ET-4750 Scan Setup
Setting up the Epson ET-4750 printer for scanning your photos or documents is easy if you follow the quick steps given on our site. You can load your original document into the ADF or use the scanner glass for scanning. You can configure the scan settings either from the printer’s control panel or the Epson Scan software installed on your computer.
How To Connect Epson Et-4750 To Computer?
Follow the steps below for Epson ET-4750 setup to connect computer.
- You can connect your Epson ET-4750 printer to a computer using various connection methods; Wireless connection, Wired connection, and Direct USB connection.
- Before connecting your printer to your computer, verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- For wireless setup, prepare your Wi-Fi router and connect your computer to it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts during the driver installation to establish the connection between your printer and computer.
Epson ET-4750 Recovery Mode
If your printer displays the Recovery mode message on the LCD screen, it means an error has occurred during the firmware update. To fix this error, connect your printer to your computer using a standard USB cable and try updating the firmware again. If the problem remains unsolved, contact our technical support team.
Epson Et 4750 Remote Print
Refer to the steps to do Epson ET-4750 setup for remote printing
- Using the Epson Remote Print software, you can print remotely from your computer to your Epson ET-4750 printer.
- Before you begin, connect your printer to a wireless network.
- If you haven’t set up your printer to Epson Connect yet, do it first to create a register your account with Epson Connect.
- Note down your printer’s email address and download the Epson Remote Print software on your computer.
- Install it and enter your email address if prompted.
- Also, enter your printer’s optional access key during the Remote Print setup.
- Once you are ready to print remotely, select the print command in the print application on your computer.
- Choose the Epson Remote Print option and start printing your document remotely from your computer to your printer.
How To Connect Epson Et-4750 To Laptop?
- You can connect your laptop and Epson ET-4750 printer via a wired or wireless connection method based on your requirements.
- It is suggested not to connect your printer to your laptop before the driver installation.
- Now, after you download the driver for the Epson ET-4750 printer driver, proceed to install it.
- Keep doing as per the prompts in the installation wizard.
- When the Printer Setup window appears, choose one of the following options as your connection type.
- Wireless connection
- Wired connection
- Direct USB connection
- Based on your selected option, establish the connection between your printer and computer.
- Try a test print to verify the setup.
Epson Et 4750 Print Head Cleaning
Below are the Epson ET-4750 setup for head cleaning using the printer’s control panel
- Before starting the print head cleaning, ensure that no errors are displayed on the LCD screen and make sure the output tray is extended.
- Ensure that the paper cassette is loaded with plain paper.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Select the Maintenance option and tap on Head Cleaning.
- Tap the Start button to begin the print head cleaning process.
- Once the process completes, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap on Check and select Print to run a nozzle check to verify if the print head has been cleaned.
Epson ET-4750 Power Cleaning
Using the printer’s control panel:
- If you have already powered on your printer, turn it off.
- Examine the ink levels visually and ensure that each ink tank is at least one-third filled.
- Press the Power and Help button simultaneously and hold it until the Power Cleaning message appears on the LCD screen.
- Run the Power Cleaning process by following the on-screen prompts.
- Once finished, run a nozzle check to verify the print quality.
- If the print head quality remains poor, turn off your printer and run the Power Cleaning process after 12 hours.
- You can also run Power Cleaning using a computer utility.
Epson Et-4750 Maintenance Box Replacement
Carry out the steps to do Epson ET-4750 setup for replacing the Maintenance box.
- The maintenance box on your Epson ET-4750 printer stores the surplus ink that has been flushed during print head cleaning.
- You can replace it when an error message is displayed on the LCD screen.
- If you receive a message to replace your maintenance box, proceed with the prompts displayed on the printer screen to complete the maintenance box replacement.
- Do not touch the green chip on your printer while replacing the maintenance box.
Epson Et-4750 Firmware Update
Using the Epson Software Updater utility:
- Download and install the Epson Software Updater utility on your Windows computer.
- Next, connect your printer and computer using a standard USB cable.
- Launch the Epson Software Updater utility on your computer.
- Choose your printer’s model number from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Firmware Updater checkbox and click the Install items button.
- If the User Access Control prompt is displayed on the screen, click the Yes button.
- Select Agree and click the OK button.
- When prompted to start the firmware update, click the Start button.
- Once the update is finished, your printer will restart automatically.
- Click the Finish button followed by OK in the Epson Firmware Updater window.
Epson Et-4750 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting in a Epson ET-4750 printer world is identifying and rectifying printer problems. If your Epson ET-4750 printer is frequently malfunctioning, then you need to identify the exact cause and know the correct procedure to fix it. For remote assistance regarding Epson ET-4750 setup, you can contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this page.