Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson Et 4760
Epson ET-4760 Setup
Setting up an Epson printer is very simple if you follow the quick steps given on this page. The Epson ET-4760 printer comes with a 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF), a 2.4″ color touchscreen panel, and supports Auto 2-sided printing, scanning, and copying. If you are doing Epson ET-4760 setup for the first time, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- You have to unpack the printer first.
- Next, take out the printer supplies such as power cord and ink bottles.
- Remove all the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Open the ink tank cover and then open the cap for the black ink.
- Unpack the black ink bottle and remove the cap.
- Do not squeeze or shake the ink bottle.
- Fill the black ink container with the help of the black ink bottle.
- Do not force ink when the ink bottle is loaded into the ink filling port.
- Once the black ink tank is filled, fill the remaining ink tanks with the color ink bottles.
- Close the ink tank cover and connect the printer to an electrical outlet using the power cord.
- Once connected, raise the control panel and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Choose your desired language and press the OK button.
- Press and hold the Help button for three seconds when the touchscreen panel displays the message to see the Start Here sheet.
- When the confirmation message is displayed, tap the Done button to proceed with ink charging.
- Once the ink charging is completed, press the OK button.
- Next, load a stack of legal plain paper in the paper cassette.
- Adjust the loaded paper with the help of the paper width guides.
- If you wish to use the fax function, connect a telephone line cord to the printer and configure the fax settings.
- On the Epson ET-4760 setup’s control panel, select the Proceed option to set up the fax.
- If you wish to set it up later, select the Set Up Later option.
- On your computer, download a compatible printer driver from the official Epson site.
- Install the downloaded printer software with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Once you have connected the Epson printer to the computer, print a test page to verify the connection between them.
Epson ET-4760 Driver Download
You can download the Epson ET-4760 printer driver by clicking the Driver Download button available on this page. Besides, you can download it from the official Epson site. While downloading the printer driver, make sure to select the correct OS running on your computer.
Epson ET-4760 Driver Installation
- Before installing the Epson ET-4760 printer driver on your computer, ensure that you have removed the previously installed drivers (if any).
- Connect your computer to the local wireless network.
- Make sure that your Epson ET-4760 setup is turned on.
- Download a compatible printer driver on your computer from the official Epson site.
- After completing the download, open the downloaded installer file.
- Agree to the EULA and choose any one of the following options as your connection type.
- Wireless connection
- Direct USB connection
- Wired network connection
- Once selected, follow the on-screen prompts to connect your printer to the computer and finish the driver installation.
Epson ET-4760 Manual Download
A printer manual is an essential material that contains information regarding the printer’s specifications, functions, setup, and troubleshooting. You can download the Epson ET-4760 setup’s manual by clicking the Manual Download button available on this page. Besides, you can download it from the official Epson site.
Epson ET-4760 Wifi Setup
- Before starting the Wi-Fi setup, turn on the computer, Wi-Fi router, and printer.
- Connect your computer to the local wireless network.
- Next, open the downloaded installer (printer driver) file to begin the driver installation.
- Agree to the EULA and choose the software components you wish to install.
- Once selected, click the Install button and wait until the software components are installed.
- On the Select Your Connection screen, select the Wireless connection option and click Next.
- Select the Set up printer for the first time option and click Next.
- If the Wi-Fi Auto Connect screen appears, click the Yes radio button to detect and connect your printer to the wireless network automatically.
- Otherwise, select the No option to manually configure the wireless network settings on your printer’s control panel.
- On the Select a Wireless Network Setup Method screen, select the Using control panel/ option and click Next.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts to configure the wireless settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Once you are connected to the wireless network, a confirmation message will appear on the screen.
- Return to the driver setup screen and finish the rest of the on-screen instructions.
Epson Et 4760 Ink Refill
Refilling the ink tanks is necessary when the Epson ET-4760 setup had run out of ink. To do so, follow these steps.
- Turn on the printer first.
- Open the scanner unit as well as the ink tank cover.
- Open the cap of the ink tank you are about to refill.
- Unpack the new ink bottle and open the bottle cap.
- Load the ink bottle into the ink filling port and wait until the ink is filled.
- Do not force the ink to fill the ink tank.
- Once the tank is filled, close the ink tank cap and its cover.
- Lower the scanner unit and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the ink level for the color you refilled.
Epson ET-4760 Printing Guide
You cannot print the user’s guide on the Epson ET-4760 setup because the guides are available only in the electronic format. However, you can print other documents either manually using the printer’s control panel or remotely from the computer.
Epson ET-4760 Print from iPhone
- To print remotely from your iPhone, you can use the AirPrint feature.
- To do so, connect your iPhone and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Verify the wireless connection by viewing Network Connection Status from the printer’s touchscreen panel.
- Next, open the document or webpage you wish to print on the iPhone.
- Tap the Share icon and select Print from the pop-up menu.
- Choose your Epson printer from the displayed list and select the necessary print settings.
- After selecting the print settings, tap the Print button.
- Now, the selected document will be printed on your Epson ET-4760 printer.
Guide: Epson ET-4760 Envelope Printing
- Turn on the Epson ET-4760 setup first.
- Next, open the printer’s front cover and pull out the paper cassette.
- Insert the envelopes with the print side facing down into the paper cassette.
- You can load up to 10 envelopes.
- After loading, slide the edge guides to touch the edges of the envelope.
- Close the paper cassette and the front cover.
- Extend the paper output tray and navigate to the printer’s control panel.
- Select the size and paper type of the loaded envelope and press the OK button.
- Next, connect the printer to a Windows computer and open the image you wish to print on the envelope.
- Select the print command to open the Print dialog box.
- Click on the Properties button and move to the Main tab in the Printing Preferences window.
- Choose the necessary print settings.
- Make sure to select the Envelope option from the Document Type drop-down menu.
- After verifying the necessary print settings, click the OK button to return to the Print dialog box.
- Finally, click the Print button to start printing the envelope.
Epson ET-4760 Double Sided Printing Guide
- Before printing a double-sided document, load the correct paper type into the paper cassette.
- Verify whether you have connected the printer properly to your Windows computer.
- Verify whether you have installed the correct printer software on the computer.
- Next, open the document you wish to print.
- Click the File tab and select Print from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Properties button in the Print dialog box.
- In the Printing Preferences window, click the Main tab and select any one of the following options from the 2-Sided Printing drop-down menu.
- Auto (Long-edge binding)
- Auto (Short-edge binding)
- Manual (Long-edge binding)
- Manual (Short-edge binding)
- Next, click the Settings button and choose the double-sided printing options.
- Click OK and click the Print Destiny button from the Main tab.
- Select the Document Type setting and set up the Adjustment options for the document type.
- Click OK and return to the Print dialog box.
- Click the Print button to start printing the double-side document.
How to Scan with Epson ET-4760 Printer?
The below instructions will help you to scan a document on Epson ET-4760 setup.
- Connect the printer and your computer to the same wired or wireless network.
- Download the Scanner driver on the computer and install it.
- Next, load the document to be scanned on the scanner glass or into the ADF.
- Launch the Epson scanning program on the computer and select a scan option.
- Choose your Epson ET-4760 setup, edit the scan settings, and proceed with the scanning process.
Steps:Epson ET-4760 Scan To Email
Before you can scan a document and attach it to an email message, configure the email server settings using these steps.
- Press the Home button on the control panel to view the home screen.
- Select Settings > General Settings > Network Settings.
- Navigate down to select Advanced, then choose Email Server, and finally select Server Settings.
- Select a server authentication method and follow the instructions to complete the email server setup.
- Tap Proceed to save the settings and then select Close.
- Next, verify the email server connection by selecting the Connection Check option.
- Place the document on the scanner glass. If you have multiple pages to scan, load them into the ADF.
- On the printer’s home screen, tap Scan > Email.
- If you have saved the email address in the Contacts list, select Contacts. Otherwise, select Keyboard to type the email address.
- Tap Scan Settings and configure the File Format, Subject, File Name, and other scan settings.
- Select Presets to save the scan settings and then tap Send to start scanning.
Epson ET-4760 Scanner Driver
- Similar to the printer driver, scanner driver is also available online.
- Launch a browser on your computer and visit the official Epson website.
- Go to the Epson ET-4760 setup‘s support page.
- Find the Scanner driver and Epson scan utility under Downloads and download it.
- Once the driver is downloaded, open it on the computer and begin the installation.
Guide: Epson ET-4760 Scan Multiple Pages
- Load the document in the ADF of the printer and connect the printer and computer.
- Make sure that the scanner driver is installed on the computer.
- Open the Epson scanning program and set the Mode to Professional Mode.
- Change the Document Table as Document Source and edit the scan settings.
- Preview the scan document and then click Scan.
- Now, the File Scan Settings window opens up on the screen.
- Set the location, choose PDF as the Type, and click OK to start scanning.
- When the scanning process is completed, the Add Page Confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the Add Page button to scan more pages.
- Once the scanning is done, click Edit Page and organize the PDF pages.
- Select Save File to save all the scanned documents as a single PDF file.
Epson ET-4760 Fax Setup
- Take the telephone line cable from the wall jack and connect it to the LINE port on the Epson ET-4760 setup.
- You can also connect your answering machine to the EXT port if required.
- Turn on the printer and press the Home button.
- Tap Settings, and then select General Settings > Fax Settings > Fax Setting Wizard.
- Select Proceed on the Fax setting wizard screen.
- Enter your Fax name, phone number, and configure the settings.
- After that, select Proceed to save the settings and tap Start Checking to check the Fax connection.
Epson ET-4760 Firmware Update
The latest printer firmware is available on the official Epson Support website.
- Keep the printer and computer connected to the same network.
- Open the Epson Support webpage using a browser.
- Search for the printer model and select it to go to its support page.
- Click the Downloads tab, choose the operating system from the drop-down menu, and click Firmware.
- Select the Download button of the latest firmware and then install the firmware on the computer.
Epson ET-4760 Recovery Mode
When you update the printer software or firmware, the printer enters the recovery mode. The printer cannot perform any operation in the recovery mode. Sometimes the printer gets stuck in the recovery mode. Read the below steps to fix the issue.
- Remove the USB or network cable or any other peripherals connected to the printer.
- Power off the printer using the control panel.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then turn on the printer and make sure the printer works normally.
Solved: Epson ET-4760 Offline
- Check if the network cable ends are firmly connected to the printer. If it is a wireless network, make sure the printer is connected to the wireless network. Restart the Wi-Fi router to re-establish the connection.
- On your Windows computer connected to the printer, open the Devices and Printers window and right-click your printer model. Disable the Use Printer Offline option and see if the printer is online.
- Restart the printer to bring it back online.
- See if the Epson ET-4760 setup’s firmware is old and update it to the latest version.
Epson Et-4760 Paper Jam Error
If the paper jam occurs inside the printer, try out the following instructions to clear it.
- On the computer, cancel or stop the printing job.
- Lift the scanner unit and remove the jammed paper, including the small fragments.
- If you cannot find any paper, turn the printer OFF and open the rear cover.
- Look for the paper and carefully remove it using both the hands.
- Replace the rear cover, then draw out the paper cassette and remove the damaged paper.
- After removing the paper, check the printer screen if the paper jam error is withdrawn.
Steps: Epson ET-4760 Reset to Factory Settings
Resetting the printer erases the current printer settings and restores it to the default factory settings. Always use the reset action as the last troubleshooting step.
- On the Epson ET-4760 setup display panel, press the Home button and tap Settings.
- Select Restore Default Settings, and you will view different reset options.
- The Network Settings, Copy Settings, Scan Settings, and Fax Settings options will reset all the printer settings except the mentioned setting.
- If you want to clear all the printer settings, choose Clear All Data and Settings.
- Tap Yes to confirm the reset.