Epson XP-860 Setup Install
- » Setup your Epson xp-860 printer in no time.
- » Get proper printer drivers for your printers.
- » Remove old printer drivers
- » System tuning and optimization
- » Configure you Epson xp-860 Setup with your Wi-Fi
- » Configure Epson Connect Solutions
- » Share and print wirelessly with iPrint
- » Epson Email Print, Remote print configuration
- » Configure iPrint print on your Smartphone
- » Configure Remote print on your Smartphone
- » Send your files to Epson xp-860 setup from anywhere
- » Share and Print conveniently
Epson XP-860 Setup Features
- Extreme performance and sleek design
- Epson mobile solution
- Wireless and cloud printing
- High-resolution scanning and printing
- Direct scanning to Facebook
- Remarkable images and crisp text
- Ultra fast and user-friendly
Epson XP-860 Driver Download & Install
The printer driver for Epson XP-860 Setup can be downloaded from http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportIndex.jsp
For registering your Epson printer to Epson Connect cloud service, you must have an active internet connection.
Epson XP-860 Setup is an integrated inkjet printer useful for day-to-day printing use. You can easily setup this printer in a couple of minutes and start printing right away. It offers a Contact image sensor (CIS) for high quality scanning with rich color reproduction.
This printer is designed in such a way to ease your work with maximum efficiency. It supports presentation paper matte, Double-sided presentation paper matte, Glossy paper, A4, B5, A5, A6, paper sizes and also envelopes.
With its tremendous paper handling capacity of up to 100 pages and an all-around suitable paper size range, this Epson XP-860 Printer is a must-have for your daily needs.
This Epson XP-860 setup has print, scan and copy options to delight you with its multifunctional ability. The normal print speed of this printer is 9ppm and has a built-in scan to Facebook feature.
How to Create a Epson Connect Account?
Quick Steps for Create Epson Connection
- Step 1: Turn ON your Epson XP-860 Setup.
- Step 2: Install Epson connect printer setup from the Printer driver installation disk and launch the application after installation.
- Step 3: The application automatically searches for your printer and displays it. Select your printer and Click — > Continue/Next.
- Step 4: After selecting your printer, select — >Printer Registration
- Step 5: Click — >Continue/Next to continue to License Agreement page.
- Step 6: Click — > Agree on the License Agreement page and click Next to take the print out of it.
- Step 7: Furnish your details in the page and Click — > Finish as shown in the image given below to register your Epson Printer to Epson connect
Epson Expression XP-860 Printer Troubleshooting?
How to fix Epson XP-860 red light blinking?
Epson XP-860 Setup has a built-in ink level warning system, that alerts you when the printer’s ink level is going down or low. It relies on number of printed pages to calculate the ink level. It has been programmed to observe an ink tank capable of printing 4000 pages.
When the programmed count level increases to more than 3800 or 4000 the printer’s program thinks that the ink level is getting low and warns you, by continuously blinking the red light and the printer eventually stops working.
This is only a warning system of the printer, and this error can be cleared by removing the ink tanks from the printer while the red light blinks.
How to Fix Epson cartridge recognition errors?
Epson printers are designed with IC chips which restrict the use of third party ink tanks or cartridges by not recognising those parts.
If you use these cartridges or ink systems then your printer will display an error stating that the “ink system” or “cartridge” is not recognised, and the printer may stop working.
You can bypass the error by restarting your printer (Turn it OFF and then ON), this should clear away the error message.
If the error doesn’t go, then replace the non genuine parts with the original genuine Epson parts. This will enable your Epson xp-860 setup to work properly.
Epson XP-860 Setup - FAQ
How to fix Epson printer ink problem?
How to fix Epson printer not printing?
How to fix Epson printer error?
How to fix Epson printer alignment?
How to fix Epson printer blinking?
How to fix Epson printer paper jam?
How to fix Epson printer head?
How to fix Epson printer ink pads?
How to fix paper jam in Epson printer?
How to Epson printer reset?
How to Epson printer?
How to Epson printer repair?
How to clean printer Epson?
Epson XP-860 Setup may show misaligned vertical lines some times due to various issues in print head.
It can be easily solved by using the Print Head Alignment tool present in your Epson printer software.
Set the tool by accessing the printer software to automatically align the print head, for any alignment problems.