Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson F570 Setup
Epson F570 is a dye-sublimation printer that comes with replacement ink bottles. It supports both the Mac and Windows operating systems. If you are setting up your Epson F570 setup for the first time, follow the quick steps given below.
- First, unpack your printer and take out the printer supplies.
- Next, remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Open the cut sheet cover and dispose of the protective tape.
- Next, open the roll paper cover and remove the protective materials.
- Close the roll paper cover and the cut sheet cover.
- Next, open the ink tank cover and cap.
- Gently shake the black ink bottle before unpacking it.
- Open the bottle cap and fill the black ink into the correct container.
- Wait for the ink to fill in the ink tank.
- Do not squeeze the ink bottle to force the ink into the ink tank.
- Close the black ink tank cap and fill in the rest of the ink containers using the same method.
- Close the ink tank cover and connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Raise the printer’s control panel and press the Power button to turn on your Epson F570 setup.
- Choose your language on the LCD screen and select Done.
- Set up your date and time. Press the Home button and hold it for 5 seconds if you wish to print the Start Here sheet.
- Next, select Start to begin the ink charging process. It may take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Select the Proceed option and follow the on-screen prompts to reset the ink levels.
- On your computer, download the printer’s software package from the official Epson site.
- Run the downloaded file to begin the driver installation. Complete it by following the on-screen prompts.
- Once you have completed the driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
Epson F570 Driver Download
- You can download the Epson F570 printer’s driver by clicking the Driver Download button available on this page.
- Besides, you can download it from the official Epson site.
- Make sure to download the full feature driver package from the official Epson site.
Epson F570 Manual Download
You can download the Epson F570 setup’s manual by clicking the Manual Download button available on this page. Besides, you can download it from the official Epson site by following these steps.
- Visit the official Epson site and enter your printer’s model number in the search panel.
- From the search result, select your printer.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty button and select the PDF link next to User’s Guide. Doing so will open your manual as a PDF file in a new tab.
- Click the Download icon to start downloading the manual.
Epson F570 Driver Installation
- Connect your computer to the local wireless network.
- Verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- On your computer, download your printer’s software package from the official Epson site.
- Open the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded software package.
- Double-click the installer file to run the driver installation wizard.
- Agree to the EULA and choose any one of the following options as your connection type.
- Wireless connection
- Direct USB connection
- Wired network connection
- Based on your option, establish the connection between your printer and computer by following the on-screen prompts.
- Once you have completed the driver installation, print a test page.
Epson F570 Maintenance Box Replace
Replacing your Epson F570 setup’s maintenance box is necessary when a message is displayed on the LCD screen. To do so, follow the quick steps given below.
- First, check the maintenance box status on your printer’s LCD screen.
- Next, press the Home button and navigate to Settings Maintenance Replace Maintenance Box See Guide.
- Open the maintenance box cover from the rear side of the printer.
- Without tilting, take out the maintenance box.
- Unpack the new maintenance box and insert it into its slot gently.
- Once the maintenance box is pushed thoroughly, close the cover.
- Now, your printer’s maintenance box has been replaced successfully.
Epson F570 Sublimation Ink Refill
- Before starting, ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Open your ink tank cover followed by the ink tank cap.
- Shake the ink bottle for at least 5 seconds before unpacking it from the package.
- Unpack the ink bottle and place it upside down on the tap of your ink tank (filling port).
- Let it fill your ink tank. Do not force or squeeze the ink bottle while you are filling the ink tank.
- After filling the ink tank, close the ink tank cap and cover.
- Navigate to your Epson F570 setup’s control panel and follow the on-screen prompts to reset the ink level.
How to Print on Epson F570 Dye Sublimation Printer?
- Before you start printing, verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Ensure that you have properly loaded the roll paper into the paper feeder.
- Connect your printer to your Windows computer using a standard USB cable.
- On your computer, open the document you wish to print.
- Click the File menu available at the top and select the Print option.
- Choose your printer’s name from the pull-down menu and click the Properties button.
- In the Printer Settings window, choose your print settings and click OK.
- Select Print Preview to check your printout before printing.
- Return to the Print dialog box and click the Print button to start printing your document.
Epson F570 Print Settings
- To access your print settings, open the print application on the connected computer (Windows).
- Launch the Print dialog box by pressing the Ctrl + P shortcut keys.
- Ensure that your Epson F570 setup is selected in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Properties button to open the Printer Settings window.
- Select Current Settings and click the Settings button.
- Verify the Document Size, Media Type, Print Layout, Paper Size, Print Mode, Color Mode, and other print settings in the Printer Settings window.
- If necessary, modify them and save the changes.
Epson F570 Printing from a Computer
- Before you print from your computer, ensure that your printer is turned on and connected to your computer using a standard USB cable.
- Verify whether you have loaded the roll paper properly into your printer’s paper feeder.
- On your computer, open the print application and choose your document.
- Ensure that your printer is selected in the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Epson F570 setup Settings window by clicking the Properties button in the Print dialog box.
- Verify your print settings in the Printer Settings window and click the OK button.
- Click on the Print button to begin printing your document.
Epson F570 Wi-Fi Direct Mode Setup
- You can use the Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your printer and computer or wireless device without using any Wi-Fi router.
- To enable the Wi-Fi Direct Mode on your printer, navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Select the Wi-Fi icon followed by Wi-Fi Direct.
- Choose the Start Setup option twice after selecting the Wi-Fi Direct mode.
- Connect your phone or computer to the Epson F570 setup’s Wi-Fi.
- Enter your network key displayed on the printer’s LCD screen to connect to your printer.
- Once you have connected the devices, check the Wi-Fi icon to verify your wireless connection status.
Epson F570 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Setting up your Epson printer on a wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup method:
- Prepare your printer and Wi-Fi router before starting the wireless setup.
- Verify whether your router supports the WPS method.
- On your printer’s control panel, press the Home button and select the Wi-Fi icon.
- Select the Router option followed by Start Setup.
- Choose the Push Button Setup (WPS) option and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your Epson F570 setup to the wireless network.
- This should be done within 2 minutes.
- Once your printer is connected to the wireless network, check the Wi-Fi status on your printer’s control panel.
Based on your requirement, you can select the desired print quality.
Epson F570 Setup Troubleshooting
Is your printer malfunctioning frequently? Then troubleshoot the issue with the help of the quick steps given on our site. For remote assistance, contact our technical support team.
Solved: Epson F570 Offline Issue
Is your computer displaying the Printer Status Offline message frequently? Then there might be a problem with your connection. This error also occurs if the printer is turned off while you send a print job remotely from your computer. To fix this problem, follow these steps.
- First, check if your Epson F570 setup is turned off. If so, turn it on by pressing the Power button.
- Try printing a nozzle check pattern to check if you can print without your computer.
- If you cannot print the nozzle check pattern, check for paper jam and clear any error on your printer’s LCD panel.
- If you can print the nozzle check pattern, navigate to the connected computer and delete the pending print jobs from the print queue.
- Choose your printer in the Devices and Printers window and give a right-click on it.
- Select the Properties option from the pop-up menu and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option and try printing a test page to check if the problem has been resolved.
How to Reset Epson F570?
Resetting your Epson F570 setup to factory defaults will erase the previously configured settings on your printer’s control panel. It is recommended to reset your printer if no other troubleshooting step resolves your problem.
Steps to reset your Epson F570 printer:
- Turn on your printer and disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable (if any).
- Navigate to your printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Select the Settings option followed by General Settings.
- Choose the System Administration option and select the Restore Default Settings option.
- Next, select the Clear All Data and Settings option and confirm it by selecting Yes.
- Now, your printer will be reset to factory default settings.
Solve Epson F570 Paper Feeding Problems
- If there is a feeding problem on your Epson F570 setup, ensure that your roll paper is loaded in the correct orientation.
- Use only the printer-supported paper and avoid loading wrinkled or curly sheets.
- If wrinkle appears on roll paper, modify your Back Tension setting.
- Choose the correct Media Type setting before starting your print.
- Verify if paper jam has occurred on your printer. If so, remove the jammed paper without damaging the printer’s internal parts.
- If necessary, restart your printer and check if the problem has been resolved.
Solved: Epson F570 Paper Jam
- If your printer displays the roll paper jam error, open the cut sheet cover and release the central lock to open the roll paper cover.
- Cut the paper above the feed slot and close the roll paper cover.
- Also, close the cut sheet cover and remove the jammed paper from the front of your printer.
- Lift/open the Epson F570 setup’s front cover and remove any other jammed paper present inside your printer.
- Close/lower the front cover and restart your printer.
- Now, the paper jam error will be resolved on your printer.