Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson L120 Setup
Epson L120 Setup
The Epson L120 printer uses inkjet printing technology to print over a USB cable connection. The operating systems supported by this printer are Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and Mac OS x 10.5.8 or later. Read below guidelines to know Epson l120 setup.
What’s inside the box?
- Epson L120 printer
- Power cord
- USB Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD with drivers and manuals.
- 1 black and 3 color ink (cyan, magenta and yellow) bottles
Setting Up The Printer For The First Time
- Open the product box.
- Take the Epson L120 printer and its components out of the box.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Remove the ink tank caps.
- Unpack the ink bottles and open them.
- Fill the ink tanks with the corresponding ink.
- After filling the ink tanks and close them tightly.
- Now, connect your printer into an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Attach the input tray to your printer.
- Place a stack of plain paper.
- Now, connect your printer to your Windows or Mac computer over a USB cable connection.
- Once the printer setup is complete, try a test print.
Epson l120 Driver Download
- Click the Driver Download button provided on this page.
- As soon as you click it, based on your current OS type, the available printer driver will be downloaded.
Epson l120 Manual Download
- Click the Manual Download button provided on this page.
- Now, a soft copy of the Epson l120 setup’s manual file will be downloaded to your computer.
Epson l120 Driver Installation
For Windows Users:
- Insert the installation CD into your Windows computer.
- Wait for some time. During this time, the installer file will try to detect your OS type and start the installation automatically.
- When prompted, connect your printer to the Windows computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process to complete.
For Mac Users:
- Go to the Epson printer’s website.
- Download the printer driver file available for Mac.
- Once the driver downloads, open it and begin the installation.
- Complete the driver installation and then test print to verify the setup.
How to Install Epson l120 without CD?
- Visit the Epson printer’s official site.
- Select your printer model and download the driver file(s) available for your OS type.
- After downloading the driver file, open it to start the Epson l120 setup installation process.
- Perform the prompts as displayed on the installation screen to finish the process.
Epson l120 Wifi Setup
The Epson L120 printer does not support Wi-Fi connection. It only supports the USB cable connection.
Epson L120 USB Connection Guidance
For Windows Users:
- Open the printer driver file on your computer.
- Follow the instructions as displayed on the screen.
- When prompted, connect the printer to your Windows computer using a USB cable.
- Finish the setup and try a test print.
For Mac Users:
- First, connect your printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
- Now, turn on your printer and the Mac device.
- Open the downloaded driver file and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Finally, try a test print.
Steps: Epson l120 Print Head Alignment
You can align the print head of your Epson l120 setup using the Print Head Alignment utility.
Before your start, check the following conditions.
- Make sure no warning message or error code is displayed on your printer’s control panel.
- Check if the paper tray has enough A4 paper.
Now, proceed align your printer’s print head.
- On your computer’s taskbar, locate your printer icon and right-click on it.
- Select the Print Head Alignment option.
- Follow the prompts shown on the computer’s screen to finish the alignment.
Epson l120 Print Test Page
- Press and hold the Power and Stop buttons at the same time.
- Release the buttons once the Power button starts to blink.
- Now, your printer starts printing the test page.
Epson l120 Scanner Driver
Since the Epson l120 setup has no scan function, you don’t need one.
The Full feature printer driver file is the recommended print driver file for any OS type. In addition to it, you can also download the Epson Web Installer and E-Web print driver files from the printer’s support page, if required.
Epson l120 Scan Setup
The Epson L120 printer does not support Scan function.
How to Reset Epson L120 Ink Pad?
- First, download and install the Epson L120 printer’s Adjustment Program on your computer.
- Once the program is installed, open it.
- Select your printer model if required.
- Choose USB Port followed by Particular Adjustment Mode.
- You can see a list of options under the Particular Adjustment mode.
- Choose the Waste ink pad counter option.
- Click the OK button.
- Select the Main pad counter option on the Waster Ink pad counter screen.
- Click the Initialization button followed by Finish.
- Now, restart your printer to finish the reset process.
How To Clean Printer Epson l120
You need to use the Head Cleaning utility to clean your printer’s print head.
- First, check if any error code is displayed on your Epson l120 setup’s control panel. If yes, clear it first and then begin the cleaning process.
- Now, right-click on your product icon on the taskbar.
- Select the Head Cleaning option and follow the on-screen instructions to clean the print head.
Epson L120 Setup Troubleshooting Guide
The troubleshooting instructions for the Epson L120 printer issues like paper jam, paper feed problem, and offline are given below. To get remote assistance in fixing any of the printer issues, contact us.
Solve: Epson l120 Paper Jam Error
- First, open the front cover of your printer and look for the jammed paper inside.Look for the jammed paper and torn paper bits inside the printer. If you find any, remove them.
- Now, try printing a document to check if the paper jam has been cleared.
Solved: Epson l120 Paper Feeder Problem
- Make sure that you have not loaded curled or creased paper into the tray.
- Remove all the paper, fan them well, and place them again.
- Check if you have loaded the paper above the line under the arrow mark.
- If so, take some paper from the tray.
- Make sure that no paper has been jammed inside the Epson l120 setup.
- Check if you have loaded any unsupported print media into the tray. If so, replace it with the correct paper type.
Epson l120 Offline Guidance
- First, make sure that your printer is turned ON.
- Check the USB cable connecting the printer and your computer. If it is damaged, replace it.
- Make sure that the printer and your computer are connected securely.
- Make sure you have chosen the correct printer model while configuring the print operation.
- Try restarting your printer.
How To Reset Epson L120 Printer?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the Epson Adjustment Program on your computer.
- Click the Select button on the main screen of the program.
- Select the USB069 (L120 Series) option from the Port drop-down menu. Click OK.
- Select the Waste ink pad counter option.
- Click the checkbox beside the Main pad counter option.
- Now, click the Initialize button.
- When prompted, turn off your printer.
- That’s it! Your Epson l120 setup has been reset.