Fixed: Epson L130 Printer Ink not Working Issue
If your Epson l130 printer ink not working, then first, check if the ink cartridge contains enough ink.
If the black ink cartridge of the Epson L130 printer is empty, refill it and then check if the issue has been resolved.
Steps for Black Ink not Working Issue
- First, get a new black ink from a trusted retail store.
- Do not open the new black ink bottle until you are ready for the refilling process.
- Switch on your Epson L130 printer.
- Now you have to “open” the ink tank unit cover.
- To do that, first, unhook the tank unit from the printer.
- Open the ink tank unit cover and locate the black ink cartridge.
- Take the “rubber cap” off the black ink cartridge.
- Refer to the pictorial representation available in the user manual to unlock the ink tank.
- Now you can unpack the new black ink bottles.
- Slowly, remove the cap tip and keep it safely for future use.
- Remove the cap. You can find a protective seal, remove it, and replace the cap.
- Now, refill the black ink cartridge. Make sure not to overfill the ink cartridge.
- After refilling the black cartridge, replace the rubber cap into the cartridge.
- Close the tank unit cover. Place the ink tank unit back into the Epson L130 printer.
- Now, check if the printer not printing in black ink issue is resolved by printing a test page.
- If the printer does not print in black, then check if the Black & White option is selected in the Color preferences.
- To check it, navigate to the Control Panel section on your Windows 10 system.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Navigate to the Printers section, locate your Epson L130 printer, and right-click on it.
- Choose the Printing Preferences option from the menu list.
- Navigate the Color or Paper/ Quality tab available at the top of the pop-up dialog box.
- Select the Black & White or Grayscale option by clicking the radio button beside it.
- Click the OK button. Now, try to print.
- Try enabling the Grayscale printing feature by following the steps below.
- Open the file you want to print.
- Click File –> Print. Choose your Epson L130 printer from the device list.
- After selecting the Epson printer correctly, click the Properties/ Preferences button available at the bottom of the screen.
- Now the Properties pop-up dialog box will open.
- Select the Advanced tab. If the Advanced tab is not available, click the Main tab.
- Locate the Print Options section and select the Black or Grayscale option.
- Click the OK button to save changes.
- Now, the Epson l130 printer black ink not working issue resolved successfully, perform print a document and check the output.