Epson L210 Scanner Setup – Easy Steps
Epson L210 is an All-in-One printer that comes with an integrated ink system. It is ideal for home and office-based work purposes. You can enjoy print, copy, and scan through the wired network. When it comes to the scan features of the Epson L210 printer, you can scan in both color and black & white with a high resolution. Epson L210 scanner setup is simple and easy. Continue to read the following sections and complete the setup efficiently.
Download The Epson L210 Driver
- Make sure that the Epson L210 printer is unpacked from the product box and done with the basic Setup.
- Now turn on your computer and connect the Epson L210 printer to your computer via a USB cable.
- Download the scanner driver software from the official web page of Epson. To move ahead, go to the Epson official web page and search for the Epson L210 printer model.
- From the list of drivers, choose the Scanner driver and click Download.
- Wait until the scanner driver gets downloaded; make sure that you have downloaded the latest version that supports your PC’s OS.
- Now run the driver software and install the scanner driver after accepting the terms and conditions.
Scan On Epson L210 Printer
- Open the scanner document cover and place the document on the scanner glass platen by keeping the printable side facing down.
- Close the Epson L210 Scanner document cover.
- Open the Epson scan driver software on your computer and select the mode to scan the document.
- Ensure that you configured the scan settings by choosing the type of scan, resolution, color, etc.
- Also, ensure that you have chosen the file location where you want to save the scanned document.
- Now click Scan and wait until the scanning process gets completed.
Scan From Epson L210 Printer Control Panel
- Place the document on the scanner glass platen.
- Make sure that the printer is connected to your computer.
- Select the destination on the computer where you want to save the document.
- Now press both the Black and White and Color scan buttons to scan the document.
- Wait until the scanning process gets completed. Then, you can access the scanned document in the saved destination of your computer. Now we have seen how to perform Epson L210 Scanner Setup.