Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson L210 Setup
Epson L210 setup is very simple if you follow the quick steps given on this page.
- First, unpack the printer and take out the printer supplies.
- Next, remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Pull out the ink tank attached to the printer’s side and fill it with the ink in the supplied ink bottles.
- Match the correct color and do not force the ink into the ink tanks.
- Close the ink tank cover and hook the ink tank onto the printer.
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Once you have turned on the printer, press the Stop button and hold it for 3 seconds or until the Power button flashes. This will start the ink charging process.
- Wait for at least 20 minutes so that the ink charging process can be finished.
- Next, insert the CD-ROM that came with your Epson L210 setup into the computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Open the CD drive on your computer and double-click the setup file.
- In the printer setup window, click the Start & Connection button.
- The setup wizard will guide you in loading plain paper into the paper input tray and connecting the printer to the computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to load some legal plain paper in the printer and connect the printer to the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Once completed, verify the printer functionality by printing a test page remotely from the computer.
Epson L210 Driver Download
You can download the Epson L210 printer driver by clicking the Driver Download button provided on this page. Besides, you can download it from the official Epson site as mentioned in the steps below.
- Before downloading the driver, make sure that you have a standard Internet connection on your computer.
- Identify the OS version running your computer and check whether your system has enough storage to install the driver.
- Next, open the default browser and navigate to the official Epson site.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Downloads tab and choose your OS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button beside the installer file and wait until the download is complete.
- Once completed, go to the Downloads folder and check if the driver setup file has been downloaded.
Epson L210 Manual Download
You can download the Epson L210 setup user manual by clicking the Manual Download button on this page. Besides, you can download it from the official Epson site and the steps are given below.
- Open the default browser and navigate to the official Epson site.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the search panel and press the Enter key.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty tab and select the PDF link beside User’s Guide.
- Now, the manual will open as a PDF in the new browser’s tab.
- Locate the Download icon and click it to download the user manual as a PDF file.
Epson L210 Driver Install
- You can quickly install the printer driver using the CD-ROM included in the printer package.
- Before installing the printer driver, verify whether you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Do not connect your Epson printer to the computer until prompted during the driver installation.
- Insert the software CD-ROM into the computer’s CD drive and begin the driver installation.
- Choose your connection type and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Once connected, complete the remaining installation steps and verify the connection by printing a test page.
Epson L210 Wireless Setup
The Epson L210 setup does not support wireless printing. However, you can access it from any wireless device when it is shared over the network. To set up the Epson L210 printer as a shared printer on a Windows 7 computer, follow these steps.
- First, connect your printer to your computer using a standard USB cable.
- On your computer, click the Start menu available at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- From the pop-up menu, type ‘Devices and Printers’ in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Give a right-click on your printer’s icon and select the Printer properties option.
- Click the Sharing tab and select the Change Sharing Options button.
- Check the Share this printer checkbox and select your printer from the Share name field.
- If you wish to download the printer drivers automatically, click the Additional Drivers button. Choose the environment and OS for each computer on the same network.
- Click OK and add the printer to other network computers.
How to Reset Epson L210 Printer Ink Level?
- If the ink level is low on your Epson L210 setup, the light under the Stop button will turn solid orange.
- Now, you have to turn off the printer for a while.
- Next, power it on by pressing down the Power and Color Start button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds.
- Once the printer is turned on, press the Stop button to reset the printer’s ink level.
How to Install Epson L210 Printer Without CD?
- Without the printer CD, you can install the Epson L210 printer using the printer driver downloaded from the official Epson site.
- First, turn on your printer and the computer to which you want to connect the printer.
- Do not connect them until prompted by the driver installation wizard.
- On your computer, head to the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded installer file.
- Finish the driver installation with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Alternatively, you can install the Epson L210 setup with the help of the built-in printer driver on your Windows computer.
Guide: Epson L210 Duplex Printing
- Before starting the duplex printing from your Windows computer, ensure that you have connected the printer to the computer.
- Open the print application on your computer and click the File menu. Select the Print or Print Setup option from the drop-down menu.
- In the Printing Preferences window, click the Main tab and select the 2-Sided Printing checkbox.
- Click on Settings and choose the correct settings.
- Verify the other print settings and print your document.
- Once the first side of the page is printed, load the printed sheet into the paper input tray.
- When prompted to continue printing, click OK or Print to continue duplex printing.
Epson L210 Scan Setup
- Before setting up your Epson L210 setup for scanning, verify whether you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Next, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Connect your printer to the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Download the scanner driver and Epson Event Manager.
- Complete the installation of the scanner driver and launch the Epson Scan software.
- Choose your scan mode and configure the necessary scan settings.
- When you are ready, start scanning your original document.
Epson L210 Scan Driver Download
- You can download the Epson L210 scanner driver quickly from the official Epson site.
- Visit the official Epson site and enter your printer’s model under the Search By Product Name tab.
- Choose your Epson L210 setup’s name from the search result.
- Next, click the Downloads tab and choose your OS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Expand Drivers and click the Download button beside Scanner Driver.
- Now, your scanner driver will be downloaded.
- You can access the downloaded scanner driver from the Downloads folder.
Epson L210 Scan to PDF
Using the Epson Scan software:
- Before starting the scan, connect your printer to your computer using a standard USB cable.
- Place the original scan document on the scanner glass.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- On your computer, launch the Epson Scan software by double-clicking the Epson Scan icon on the desktop or from the Start menu.
- In the Epson Scan window, choose your scan mode as Home from the Mode drop-down menu.
- Select your document type, image type, destination, and resolution in the Epson Scan window.
- Click the Preview button to view your document.
- Next, click the Scan button to open the File Save Settings window.
- Choose PDF from the Type drop-down menu underneath Image Format.
- Click OK to scan the original document on the Epson L210 setup and save it as PDF on your computer.
Epson L210 Scan Multiple Pages to PDF
Using the Epson Scan software (Windows):
- Ensure that you have correctly connected your printer to your computer.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass.
- On your computer, launch the Epson Scan software.
- Choose the Professional Mode option from the Mode pull-down menu.
- Click on Preview to check the scan adjustments.
- Adjust the image quality and other scan settings if required.
- Next, click the Scan button and select PDF in the Type drop-down menu.
- Check the Show Add Page dialog after scanning checkbox and click OK to start your scan.
- Once the first page of the scan is completed, the Add Page Confirmation window will appear on the screen.
- Click the Add Page button and place the next page of your document on the scanner glass.
- Once scanned, click the Save File button to save the scanned copy on the connected computer.
Epson L210 Firmware Download
You can easily download the Epson L210 setup’s firmware from the official Epson site. If you cannot download the firmware to update your printer, use the Epson Software Updater utility. To do so, carry out the steps mentioned below.
- Connect your printer to the computer and verify whether you have installed the Epson Software Updater utility properly.
- On your computer, launch the Epson Software Updater utility.
- Choose your printer’s model number and click the Firmware Updater checkbox.
- Click the Install items button and select Yes if the User Account Control window pops-up.
- Select the Agree option and click OK.
- Next, click the Start button and wait until the firmware is updated.
- Once completed, click the Finish button.
Epson L210 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
Is your Epson L210 printer malfunctioning frequently? Then you have to find the cause of the issue and troubleshoot the printer. Some of the common printer problems occur due to incomplete installation and improper maintenance of the printer. To fix your printer issues, you can quickly get remote assistance from our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this page.
Epson L210 Paper Jam Solution
- Paper Jam is a common problem in Epson printers. It can be quickly resolved if you remove the jammed paper from the printer.
- Turn off your printer before removing the jammed paper from the printer.
- Next, open the scanner unit and remove all the jammed paper and torn pieces from the printer.
- Close the scanner unit and restart your Epson L210 setup.
- Try printing a test page to check if the problem has been resolved.
- To avoid paper jam errors in the future, load only the printer-supported paper into the paper input tray.
- Make sure to adjust them properly to avoid paper feed problems.
Fixed: Epson L210 Offline
Is your Windows computer displaying the Printer Status Offline message frequently? Then follow the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot the problem.
- On your Windows computer, open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Type ‘control’ in the Run dialog box and click the OK button.
- Select Large icons from the View by drop-down menu.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab and right-click on your printer’s icon.
- Select the See what’s printing option and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option and make sure to set your Epson L210 setup as the default printer on your computer.
- Cancel all the pending print jobs and try printing a test page to check if the error has been resolved.
- If the problem remains unsolved, reinstall the printer driver.
Epson L210 Print Head Cleaning
Using the Head Cleaning utility:
- Before starting, verify whether the transportation lock is in the unlock position.
- Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the Head Cleaning utility on your Windows computer.
- Verify the connection between the printer and the computer.
- On your computer, click the Epson printer’s icon at the taskbar and select Head Cleaning.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the print head cleaning process.
How to Reset Epson L210 Printer?
Resetting the Epson L210 setup to factory defaults will erase all the data and settings of your printer. You can easily reset the printer using the Epson Adjustment Program / Resetter tool for the Epson L210 printer. The steps are mentioned below.
- Ensure that you have properly connected the printer to the computer.
- On your computer, download and install the Epson Adjustment Program.
- Close all the running programs and launch the resetter tool.
- Click the Select button to choose your printer’s model number.
- Next, click the Particular adjustment mode button to hit the service menu.
- Click OK to continue with the resetting process. Doing so will restore the printer’s waste pad ink counter.
- Under the Check & Initialization section, check the Main pad counter checkbox and click the Initialization button.
- Before initializing your printer, click the Check button to check if the printer is working fine.
- Once completed, click Finish to close the Epson Adjustment program.
- Finally, restart your Epson L210 setup and check if the settings have been restored to factory defaults.
How to Solve Epson L210 Fatal Error?
If your Epson L210 setup encounters the fatal error, all the lights on the printer will start flashing continuously. You can fix this problem by power cycling the printer. The steps to power cycle the printer are,
- With your Epson L210 printer powered on, unplug the printer’s power cord from the electrical outlet.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Power button and hold it for at least 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the printer’s power cord to the wall outlet and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Once the printer is turned on, try printing a test page to check if the problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, click the Call button to contact our technical support team for remote assistance.
Review: The Epson L210 printer is a multifunction printer that gives you high yield on printing since it comes with an EcoTank. Although, it is not recommended for the users looking for a wireless printer, it performs well with the available USB connection. Setting up the Epson L210 setup as wireless (shared) printer is not easy as it does not support wireless connectivity.