How To Do Epson L3110 Troubleshooting?
The Epson L3110 troubleshooting are given on this page. While troubleshooting your printer issue, if you face any difficulty, then contact our technical experts for remote assistance. Now, let’s see the common issues and their solutions.
Epson l3110 Not Printing
- First, check if the Epson L3110 printer is turned on.
- The interface cable must be securely connected between the printer and your computer.
- If you are using a USB cable for the connection, do not use a USB hub as an intermediate.
- Make sure the printer status is not showing offline. If so, deselect the Use Printer Offline option on your computer.
- Check if the printer software is installed correctly by printing a test page. If it does not print, re-install the printer software on your computer.
- If you print large data, it will take more time to print. In such cases, print with a lower resolution.
- On your Windows computer, navigate to the printer program. Click the Maintenance tab followed by the Print Queue option. Clear the stalled print jobs, if any.
Epson l3110 Paper Jam Error
- Delete all the print jobs from your computer.
- Remove any jammed paper from the printer’s rear paper feed slot.
- Lower the printer’s front cover and take out the jammed paper.
- If you see any torn pieces of paper, remove them from the inside of the printer.
- Close the Epson L3110 printer’s front cover.
Epson l3110 Paper Feed Problem
Steps to do Epson L3110 troubleshooting for paped feed isue.
- If the paper does not feed properly, remove it and load it again in the rear paper feed.
- Do not slide the edge guides tightly.
- The loaded paper stack should not exceed the maximum paper limit.
- Before loading the stack of paper, fan them well.
- The paper you have loaded must meet the product specifications.
- The paper must not be curled, creased, too thin, or too thick.
- The printable side of the paper must face up in the rear paper feed.
How to Reset Epson l3110 Printer
- Unplug the power cable and the USB cable from the Epson L3110 printer.
- Also, remove the printer’s power cable from the wall outlet.
- Leave it for 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cable between the printer’s rear port and the wall outlet.
- Plug the USB cable between the printer and the computer’s USB port.
- Power up the Epson L3110 printer.
Epson l3110 Error Code 00043
steps to do Epson L3110 troubleshooting for error 00043
- Disconnect the printer and your computer.
- Re-establish the connection between them.
- Clear any jammed or torn pieces of paper from the inside of the printer.
- Power cycle the Epson L3110 printer.
Epson l3110 Error Code 00031
Power cycle your printer
- Remove the power cord and turn off the Epson L3110 printer.
- Later, turn it on after a minute.
Refilling ink tanks
- Open the printer’s ink tank cover.
- Open the black ink tank’s cap.
- Take the black ink bottle, fill the black ink tank, and close the tank’s cap.
- Do the same to fill the remaining ink tanks.
- Close the ink tank cover.
Remove any jammed paper
Take out any jammed paper from the rear paper feed as well as from the inside of the printer.
Epson l3110 Error Code 00041
Clear any jammed paper
- Open the Epson L3110 printer’s front cover.
- Clear the jammed paper as well as torn pieces of paper inside the printer.
- Close the front cover properly.
Restart your printer
- Remove the printer’s power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Leave it for a minute.
- Plug the printer’s power cord into the electrical outlet.
- Power up the printer and then check if the error code 00041 has been resolved.
Epson l3110 Error Code 00032
Procedure to do Epson L3110 troubleshooting for error 00032
- Remove any paper that is stuck in the rear paper feed and from the inside of the Epson L3110 printer.
- If necessary, power cycle the printer.
Epson l3110 Error e1460-b304
Provide administrative privileges
- On your Windows computer, locate the Epson scan program and right-click its icon.
- Choose the Properties option.
- Click the Compatibility tab, navigate to the Privilege level section, and select the checkbox next to the ‘Run this program as an administrator’ option.
- Click OK -> Apply.
- Perform the scanner setup again.
Re-install or update the scanner driver
- Type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and click OK in the Run dialog box.
- Right-click your scanner driver and click the Update driver option.
- Choose the ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ option.
- Continue with the on-screen guidelines to finish the process.
- Note: You can even download the most recent version of the printer driver from the manufacturer website and install it on the computer.
Epson l3110 Error e1460-b305
Guidelines to do Epson L3110 troubleshooting for e1460-b305 error.
- Turn off the Epson L3110 printer.
- Detach the USB cable between the printer and your computer.
- After a few minutes, re-establish the connection between them using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and check if the error code has been resolved.
- If it persists, uninstall the printer software from the computer.
- Download the latest printer software from the official Epson website.
- Install it by performing the on-screen instructions.
- Note: If you are connecting the printer over a network, both the printer and the computer must be connected to the same network.
Epson l3110 Error Code 00021
- Check the ink level of all the ink tanks. If it is low, refill the ink tank.
- Turn off the Epson printer.
- Make sure no jammed paper or torn pieces of paper are present inside the printer.
- If any, remove them completely.
- Turn on the Epson L3110 printer.
- Now, check if the error code 00021 has been fixed. If you still have any queries on Epson L3110 troubleshooting, click the call button