Fix: Epson L3150 Wifi Configuration
The Epson L3150 printer is a multifunction ink tank machine. This Epson printer is engineered in a perfect way to bring down costs. It also helps in boosting productivity at your home or office. The printer is popular for its high yield of 7,500 and 4,500 for color and black prints.Epson L3150 is like any other printer, and once in a while, you will face some problems while using it. You need to be prepared to resolve the printer issues on any given day. With the advancements we see in printers, the wireless setup is considered to be the easiest. It’s good to say that wireless printing is possible with the Epson L3150 printer. There are different ways to connect this Epson printer to the wireless network. We have covered two methods, out of which you can choose one based on your preferences.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
(NOTE: When it comes to the WPS method, you need a router that has a WPS button).
- The very first thing to be done in the setup is pressing the WPS button on the router.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your printer for about 5 seconds. You will find that the lights on the printer flash alternatively. That is, within the next 2 minutes, press the Wi-Fi button on the printer.
- The Epson L3150 printer will be connected to the wireless router.
You have now performed the Wi-Fi configuration for the Epson L3150 printer.
Wi-Fi Direct Method:
When it comes to Wi-Fi Direct, you are not connecting to the actual wireless network. You do not need a router/access point to perform the wireless setup. Instead, you are making the printer act as an access point.
- Press the Wi-Fi button and the Information button on the printer control panel.
- Keep the buttons on hold for about 7 seconds.
- Now, press the Information button on the control panel; hold it for 7 seconds.
- The printer will print an information page.
- On the page, you will find the Wi-Fi Direct credentials.
- You can easily connect your mobile device to the printer with the help of the Wi-Fi Direct credentials.
- Open the Wi-Fi Settings.
- Select the SSID that is required.
- Enter the password in the prompted field; follow the commands on the screen.
- The mobile device will be connected to the printer using the Wi-Fi Direct setup.
With the above simple methods, you can connect the Epson L3150 printer to the wireless network. For technical assistance, click the CALL button pinned to this page.