Epson L360 Setup
Epson L360 Setup
Epson L360 is a multifunctional EcoTank printer. It comes with a flatbed scanner, a 100-sheet input tray, and supports manual duplex printing. Setting up the Epson L360 printer is quite simple. If you are setting up the Epson L360 setup for the first time, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Unpack the printer and take out the printer supplies such as ink bottles, power cord, software installation disc, and user guide from the package.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer.
- If you are using a Windows computer, insert the software installation disc into the CD/DVD drive and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
- Next, fill up the ink tanks with the supplied ink bottles.
- Do not squeeze the ink bottle or force the ink into the ink tank.
- After filling the ink tanks, close the cover securely and connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button and hold the Start button until the Power LED starts flashing. This indicates the ink charging process.
- Once completed, load a stack of legal white paper into the paper input tray.
- After loading the paper, slide the edge guides to touch the edges of the loaded paper.
- Pull out the paper output tray and verify the Epson L360 setup functionality.
Epson L360 Driver Download
You can download the Epson L360 printer driver by merely clicking the Driver Download button available on this page. Otherwise, you can download it directly from the official Epson site.
Epson L360 Manual Download
A manual is a booklet of information regarding the printer specifications, setup, functions, and troubleshooting. The Epson L360 setup’s manual is supplied along with the printer during the first-time purchase. However, you can download it by simply clicking the Manual Download button available on this page.
Install Epson L360 Driver Software
- Before installing the printer driver on your PC, make sure that you have removed all the previously installed Epson printer drivers (if any).
- Check whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Connect your computer to the local wireless network and ensure that you have a standard Internet connection.
- Close all the running programs and begin the driver installation using the software installation disc or downloaded driver.
- Agree to the EULA and choose any one of the following options as your connection type.
- USB Connection
- Wired Connection
- Wireless Connection
- After selecting the connection type, follow the on-screen prompts to connect the printer to the computer.
- Finish the driver installation with the rest of the on-screen instructions and verify the printer functionality by printing a test page remotely from the computer.
Epson L360 Wifi Setup
The Epson L360 setup supports only the USB interface. If you wish to set up your printer over a wireless network, your router should support the USB port with a print server feature. To connect your printer and the computer wirelessly, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, connect your computer to the local wireless network.
- Close all the running programs and run the driver installation process.
- Agree to the EULA by selecting the I agree by the contents of the License Agreement checkbox and click Next.
- If you are setting up the Epson printer for the first time, select the ‘Yes: First time setup’ option and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and install the software components.
- Select the Wi-Fi Connection option and click Next.
- On the Auto Wi-Fi Setup screen, click on the Automatic Setup with USB cable link.
- Now, connect your printer and the computer temporarily using a standard USB cable.
- On the ‘Select a Printer’ screen, choose your printer’s name from the displayed list and click the Next button.
- In the EpsonNet Setup window, confirm your wireless network name and click the Yes button.
- Once completed, you will get a confirmation message on the screen.
- Disconnect the USB cable and print a test page by clicking the Print Test Page button.
- Once completed, click the Finish button to close the driver installation window.
How to Refill Ink Epson L360?
- To refill an ink tank on your Epson L360 setup, you have to open the ink tank cover first.
- Next, remove the ink tank cap and unscrew the cap of the new ink bottle.
- Remove the seal and fix the bottle cap on the ink bottle.
- Fill up the ink tank.
- Do not force the ink into the ink tank.
- Once the tank is filled, secure the ink tank cap and close the tank unit cover.
- Now, the ink tank has been refilled with the new ink successfully.
How to Scan Documents using Epson L360?
The Epson L360 printer supports only A4 sheets for scanning. If you wish to scan a document using the Epson L360 printer, follow these steps.
- Make sure that the Epson printer is turned on.
- Verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Make sure that you have installed the full-featured printer driver and Epson Event Manager on your computer.
- Connect your computer to the Epson printer using a standard USB cable.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Press the Color Start and Monochrome Start buttons simultaneously to scan the document and save the scan copy on the connected computer.
How to Scan using Epson L360?
The Epson L360 setup comes with a flatbed scanner. You can place the original document on the scanner glass to scan it. Before starting the scan, you have to connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable. The scan settings are preconfigured in the Epson L360 printer. To start the scanning process, press the Color Start and Monochrome Start buttons simultaneously. The scanned documents will be saved as a PDF on the connected computer.
Epson L360 Scan To Computer
You can scan and save the original document to a computer quickly using the Epson Scan software. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- You have to turn on the printer first.
- Next, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- On your computer, launch the Epson Scan software.
- In the Epson Scan window, select Home Mode from the Mode pull-down menu.
- Select the document type, image type, scan destination, and scan resolution.
- Click the Preview button to view the document before scanning.
- Next, click the Scan button and choose the appropriate setting in the File Save Settings window.
- Click OK to start scanning the original and save the scan copy on your computer.
Epson L360 Scan To PDF
- If you wish to scan a document and save the scanned copy as a PDF file on your computer, load the original document on the Epson L360 setup (scanner glass).
- Make sure that you have installed the printer driver, scan software, and Epson Event Manager on your computer connected to the printer.
- After verifying the appropriate settings, press the Color Start and Monochrome Start buttons simultaneously to scan the document and save it as PDF on your computer.
Epson Epson L360 Scanner Driver Download
You can download the Epson L360 scanner driver from the official Epson site. To do so, follow these steps.
- On your computer, open the default browser and navigate to the official Epson site.
- Enter your Epson L360 setup’s model number in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- From the search result, select your printer’s name.
- On the next page, click the Downloads tab and select your OS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Expand Drivers and click the Download button next to Scanner Driver.
- After the download, open the Downloads folder and double-click the Scanner Driver to install it.
Epson L360 Printer Firmware Update
- You can update the Epson L360 printer’s firmware using Epson Software Updater.
- If you do not have Epson Software Updater on your computer, install it first.
- Once installed, launch it to proceed with the printer’s firmware update.
- To launch the software on your Windows computer, click the Start menu and type ‘Epson software’ in the search panel.
- From the search result, give a double-click on the Epson Software Updater tab.
- In the Epson Software Updater window, select your printer’s model number from the drop-down menu.
- Check the Firmware Updater checkbox and click the Install item(s) button.
- Enable the Agree radio button and click Next.
- In the Epson Firmware Updater window, click the Start button.
- Once the firmware update is completed, click the Finish button.
- When it displays a confirmation message, click the OK button and close the Epson Software Updater program.
Epson L360 Setup Troubleshooting Guide
Troubleshooting is a necessary task whenever you find your printer is malfunctioning. Some common printer problems like offline printer, paper jam, ink error, scanner issues, and paper feed problems are due to incomplete installation and improper maintenance of the printer. You can refer to the Epson L360 printer’s user guide that comes along with the printer to troubleshoot the printer problems.
Fix: Epson L360 Offline Problem
- If your computer displays the Printer is Offline message, check whether your printer is turned on or not.
- If it has been turned off, check the power cord connected to the electrical outlet and power up the printer.
- On your Windows computer, cancel all the assigned print jobs.
- Next, print a nozzle check pattern on your Epson L360 setup and check if the error message has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, open the Control Panel app on your computer and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Give a right-click on your printer’s icon and select the Properties option.
- Click the Printer tab and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Restart your printer and the computer.
- Try printing a document from your computer and check if the problem has been resolved.
- If necessary, reinstall the printer software.
Solved: Epson L360 Paper Jam Error
Clearing the paper jam problem can be easy if you follow the below-mentioned steps.
- You have to check for the paper jam visually.
- Open the printer’s top cover and gently remove the jammed paper without damaging the printer’s internal parts.
- Make sure not to leave the printer with any torn paper and paper bits.
- Ensure that you have loaded the legal plain paper in the paper input tray.
- Close the printer’s top cover and press the Start button to check if the paper jam error has been cleared.
Solved: Epson L360 Paper Feed Problem
- To avoid the paper feed problem on your Epson L360 setup, always use the paper supported by the printer.
- Avoid loading paper more than the maximum limit in the paper input tray.
- Make sure to follow the paper handling precautions.
- Reload the paper with proper edge guide adjustment.
- Ensure that you have loaded the paper in the correct direction.
- Place the printer on a flat surface and operate it in the recommended environmental conditions.
- Try printing again to check if the paper feed problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, restart your printer and try printing again.
How to Clean Printer Epson L360?
- To clean the Epson L360 print head, load an A4 sheet into the paper input tray first.
- Make sure that the Epson printer is not running on low ink.
- If you have already turned on the printer, press the Power button to turn it off.
- Restart your printer while pressing and holding down the Cancel button.
- A nozzle check pattern will print now when the power light flashes.
- From the nozzle check pattern sheet, check if the print head nozzles have been clogged.
- Press the Cancel or Stop button and hold it for 3 seconds to begin the print head cleaning.
- Repeat the print head cleaning process until all the lines are printed entirely.
- To clean the scanner glass, open the scanner lid and wipe the scanner glass with a clean lint-free cloth.
How to Reset Epson L360 Printer?
Carry out these steps to reset the Epson waste ink pad counter using the Epson Adjustment software:
- Make sure that you have turned off the printer.
- Ensure that you have installed the Epson L360 printer driver on your computer.
- Launch the Epson Adjustment program and click the Select button.
- Select your printer’s model number from the drop-down menu and click the Particular adjustment mode button.
- Select the Waste ink pad counter option and enable the Main pad counter checkbox in Check & Initialization section.
- Click the Initialize button and select Finish to complete the Epson L360 setup reset process.