Epson L380 Setup – Simple Guide
Epson L380 is a multi-functioning printer that comes with InkJet printing technology. The device enables you to achieve towering productivity with impressive high output that increases efficiency. You can complete the Epson L380 Setup quickly, which delivers prints at high speed. Enjoy higher volume at lower running cost, and it performs reliably and efficiently. The device enables you to print, scan, and copy, and it is easy to set up the machine. Let us see the steps to perform the Epson l380 Printer Setup.
Steps To Setup The Epson L380 Printer
Step 1: Unpacking The Epson L380 Printer
Unbox the printer from the package and remove all the components from the box.
Make sure that you remove all the protective covers and tapes from the printer.
Place the printer close to the power outlet so that you can easily access it.
Step 2: Fill The Ink
- Unhook the ink tank unit from the printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Open the ink tank cover.
- Remove the ink bottles from the protective cover and open any of the ink bottle covers.
- Now, open the Epson l380 ink tank cap and fill the ink into the respective ink tank (based on the color).
- Do not squeeze the ink bottle and wait until the ink fills the tank.
- Close the ink tank cap and repeat the steps for the remaining ink tank colors.
- After filling the ink, close the ink tank cover and hook the ink tank unit to the Epson L380 printer.
Step 3: Turn On The Epson L380 Printer
- After filling the ink, connect the power cord to the printer’s rear side and the power outlet.
- Press the Power button on the Epson L380 printer and make sure that the printer turns on.
- Press and hold the Stop button for 3 seconds to charge the ink.
- Wait until the ink charging takes place.
Step 4: Load The Paper On Epson Printer
- Open the paper support on the top of the Epson L380 printer and slide out backward.
- Now, slide the paper Epson L380 Setup guide to the left to make the paper fit the tray.
- Place the paper on the paper support by keeping the printable side facing up.
- Adjust the paper guide and make sure that the edges of the paper do not get damaged.
- Pull out the paper extension tray and raise the stopper.
Step 5: Software Installation
- Turn on the computer and connect it to the Internet.
- Insert the Epson printer driver CD to install the software.
- You can also download the software from the official web page of Epson.
- Download the software from the Epson L380 printer support page.
- Make sure that you download the software that supports your OS.
- Once downloaded, click Install after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Click Start setup on the welcome page and choose Local USB connection on the Connection method page.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer and the Epson L380 printer when prompted on the software installation screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Epson L380 Setup and wait until the successfully connected message appears on the desktop screen.