Epson L555 Printer Wifi Setup
The Epson L555 printer supports all the modern features, including Wi-Fi connectivity and ADF. Do you plan to set up the Epson printer to a wireless network? It isn’t difficult. Refer to the steps mentioned in this article to establish a wireless connection on your printer.
Initially, make sure that you’ve finished the hardware setup for your Epson L555 printer. After completing it, you’re now ready to begin the wireless setup process.
Wireless setup using the printer control panel:
- On the Epson L555 printer control panel, press the Wi-Fi button.
- Now, select Wi–Fi Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- Select the Wi-Fi Network name and proceed to the next screen to type the password.
- After typing the password, press OK.
- The Epson printer starts connecting to the chosen wireless network. You can also try printing the network connection report if needed.
- The Wi-Fi indicator lights up. It indicates that the wireless setup is complete.
Now, establish a wireless connection between your printer and the computer using the WPS Push Button method. Here’s how to do it.
WPS Push Button method to configure the printer to a wireless network:
Before you begin, make sure that the wireless router setup procedure is complete.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the printer control panel and then select Push Button Setup(WPS).
- Press OK to continue with the next step.
- Press the WPS button on your wireless router.
- The printer connects to the wireless network, and you’ll see a successful message indicating on the LCD screen.
- Finally, press OK, and the Wi-Fi LED button lights up.
- The wireless setup is now complete.
Now, you’re ready to print the documents wirelessly. Before you begin printing the document, make sure that your computer is connected to your router’s network. You’ve now seen the Epson L555 printer WiFi setup.