How To Configure Epson L565 Wifi Setup?
Epson L565 is an all-in-one printer that comes with a variety of functions, such as printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. It also offers some great connectivity options like Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Epson Connect. This printer is easy to set up and use. On this page, you’re going to see the Epson wifi netword setup process in detail.To complete the Epson l565 wifi setup process successfully, first, you have to connect the printer to a wireless network. To do so, you can use the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard or WPS method. After connecting the printer to the Wi-Fi network, install the necessary printer software on your computer to finish the setup. The below section explains the Epson L565 printer’s Wi-Fi setup process using the WPS and Wi-Fi Setup Wizard methods. You can choose any one of these setup methods based on your preferences. Keep reading this page to know how to configure Epson L565 printer wifi setup.
Epson L565 Printer Over A Wireless Network Setup
Before you begin the Wi-Fi setup, ensure the following:
- The Epson printer’s physical setup is completed, and it is ready for the Wi-Fi setup.
- The wireless router is connected to a stable Internet connection, and it is ready to use.
- The router has a WPS button (if you’re using the WPS method).
- The necessary printer software is downloaded from the printer’s official support page. And continue to read the following steps to know about Epson l565 wifi setup.
Step 1: Connect Printer To Wireless Network
Method 1: Using the Wireless Setup Wizard
- Turn on your Epson L565 printer if it is turned off.
- Now, go to your printer’s Setup menu screen.
- Scroll down the Setup screen and select the Network option.
- Choose Wi-Fi Setup.
- Now, the screen titled Wi-Fi Setup will open.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option from the list of options.
- Now, your printer will try to detect the networks that are available within its range. Once they are detected, their SSIDs or network names will be displayed on the screen.
- Select your network’s SSID or name from the list.
- If prompted, type the selected network password in the given field.
- After connecting your Epson printer to the selected network successfully, go to the next step of the Wi-Fi setup.
- Just follow the rest of the steps on the printer screen to finish the setup. If not, keep reading this page to know how to configure Epson l565 wifi setup.
Method 2: Using the WPS (Push) method
- Place your wireless router closer to the printer if it is placed too far.
- Now, go to the Wi-Fi Setup screen on your printer.
- Select the Push Button Setup option.
- Press the button named “WPS” on your Wi-Fi router and wait for the printer to connect to it.
- Once it is done, the Connected message will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Install Printer Software
- Begin with connecting your Windows or Mac computer to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your printer.
- Open the printer driver file.
- Accept the license agreement and install the necessary printer software by following the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, choose the Wi-Fi Connection option.
- Finish the Epson L565 printer’s Wi-Fi setup process by following the rest of the instructions displayed on the screen. And also learn about Printer Error 0xf1 Epson L565 follow our website.
To know more about how to configure Epson l565 wifi setup, Contact Us.