How To Configure Epson L805 Printer Setup?
An affordable single-functional printer, Epson L805 comes with the all-new Epson Original InkTank System and offers some great features like wireless printing with Epson iPrint and direct printing onto CDs/DVDs.
It uses an on-demand inkjet method to perform the print operation. The maximum print resolution offered by this Epson printer is 5,760 x 1,440 dpi. It is suitable for small home printing needs. Even if its print resolution is excellent, it only supports USB connectivity. The below instructions explain how to perform the Epson L805 printer setup for the first time.
- Initially, unpack your Epson L805 printer box.
- Next, check whether the following components such as ink bottles (black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta), a power cord, user guide, setup CD-ROM (only for Windows) and a warranty card are provided with the printer.
- Now, if you’re going to connect the printer to a Windows computer, then run the printer’s setup file on it. Finish the Epson L805 printer installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- If you’re using a Mac, then follow the below instructions to finish the Epson L805 Printer Setup.
- Unpack your printer completely.
- Open the ink tank cover followed by the tank caps.
- Fill the ink tanks with the correct ink types.
- After filling the tanks, close the caps followed by the cover.
- Now, turn on the printer.
- Wait for the printer to complete the ink charging process.
- Once it is done, download and run the Epson L805 printer driver file on your computer.
- When prompted, connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Install the printer driver to complete the setup process.
- Once the driver is installed successfully, load a stack of A4 or U.S. paper in the printer’s paper tray and print a test page.
- If the printer prints the test page successfully, it means the Epson L805 printer install is done correctly.
To get advanced technical support in performing the Epson L805 printer setup, click the Call button to contact our technical experts.