Fix: Epson M100 Network Configuration
Epson M100 is a single-function inkjet printer. As this printer supports wireless connectivity, you can connect your wireless devices to it. If you are looking forward to connecting this printer to your wireless network, proceed to implement the WPS configuration. Keep reading the instructions below to learn the Epson M100 network configuration in detail.
Before starting the wireless setup:
- Ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Verify if you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Make sure that your router supports WPS.
- Place your printer close to your router to avoid Wi-Fi interference during the setup.
- Ensure that Wi-Fi is enabled on your computer.
Wireless setup using the WPS Push Button method:
- Go to your printer’s control panel.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button for at least 3 seconds.
- Within two minutes, go to your wireless router and press the WPS button. Hold the button until the LEDs on the router flash.
- Wait for your Epson printer to connect to your wireless network.
- Once the connection is made, print a network status sheet to verify the Epson M100 network configuration.
Alternative method: Wireless Setup using the WPS PIN code
This method is suggested when the WPS Push Button configuration fails to connect your printer to your wireless network.
- To begin with, go to your printer’s control panel.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi and network status buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Wait for the printer to print the network configuration report.
- Identify the PIN code from the printout.
- Connect your computer to your local wireless network.
- Open the default browser and go to the router setup page.
- If prompted, enter the login credentials to access your router setup page.
- Go to the WPS page and enter the WPS PIN code provided by your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Epson M100 network configuration.
Connecting your printer and computer over Wi-Fi:
- First, verify if your computer is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Run the driver installation wizard using the software installation disc or the downloaded driver package.
- Agree to the EULA and install the required software.
- Choose the Wireless network connection option as your connection type.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
In case you experience any issues while performing the Epson M100 network configuration, click the CALL button provided on this page. By doing so, you will get remote assistance from our technical team.