Epson Printer App Setup
Installation Steps Of the Epson Iprint Application On Your Android Mobile Phone
- Install the Epson iPrint application on the Android mobile as per the instructions mentioned below.
- Display the Google Play Store application by tapping its icon on the Android mobile phone.
- Search for the Epson iPrint application and then tap it.
- Now, tap the Install button to install the Epson iPrint application on the Android mobile phone.
Connecting the Epson Printer On Your Network
- After opening the Epson iPrint application on the Android mobile phone, touch the printer is not selected option.
- Tap the Local tab and then select the model name of the Epson printer.
- If you cannot view your Epson printer, tap the Manual IP, select Add and then key in your printer’s IP address in the given field.
Wireless Setup Using Wi-Fi Method From The Epson Iprint Application
- After installation, launch the Epson iPrint application.
- Tap the Printer is not selected option.
- When the Select Printer screen opens, tap the Wi-Fi Direct Setup option at the bottom-right corner.
- If your Epson printer has an LCD screen, tap the Printer with the LCD Screen option.
- If the Epson printer does not have an LCD screen, tap the Printer without LCD Screen option.
- Continue further with the instructions displayed on the Epson printer’s LCD panel to finish the wireless setup using the Wi-Fi Direct method.