Epson Printer App Guidance
The printer applications designed by Epson are listed below.
- Epson iPrint App
- Epson Print & Scan App
- Epson Print Enabler
- Epson Printer Finder
Each Epson Printer App is used for a different purpose. The Epson iPrint app lets you perform the print operation from your Android or iOS device. The Epson Print & Scan app is used to perform the print and scan operation from the Windows 8 and Windows 10 surface tablets. You can download this app from the Windows Store. Epson Print Enabler allows you to perform the print operation from your tablet or phone running on Android 4.4 or later. Epson Printer Finder will help you to make changes to services like Google Cloud Print and AirPrint.
How To Download Epson Printer App?
To know how to download Epson Printers app, follow the instructions given below.
Epson Print & Scan App:
You can download this app from the Windows Store. Before you download the app, make sure that your device meets its software requirements.
Epson Print Enabler:
To download this app, open Google Play Store on your device. Search and select the Epson Print Enabler app. Then, tap the Install button followed by Accept. Now, the app will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Epson iPrint App:
You can download this app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store based on your OS. Once the app has been installed, open it and register your printer on it.
Epson Printer Finder:
Open Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your device. Tap on the search field, type Epson Printer Finder, and Tap Enter. From the suggestions, select the relevant one and tap Install or Get.
How to Use Epson Printer Finder App?
- First, download and install the Epson Printer Finder app on your Android or iOS device.
- Make sure that your Epson printer and the device are connected to the same network.
- Now, launch the app on your device.
- The printers available within the range of your device will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the printer that you want to set up.
- As soon as you select the printer, a pop-up dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Open Printer Setup page option.
- Carry out the prompts displayed on the screen to complete the setup process.
Epson iPrint Printer App for iPhone
Epson iPrint is the printer app available for iPhone from Epson. Carry out the steps given below to download the Epson printer app on your iPhone.
- Open the Apple App Store on your iPhone.
- Type Epson iPrint in the search box and tap the search icon.
- From the search result, tap Epson iPrint.
- Now, tap the Get button near the app.
- The app will be installed on the iPhone.
- Once installed, launch the app and connect your printer to it.
Epson Printer’s App For Mac
You can install the Epson printer on your Mac either using the printer’s driver or Epson Connect Printer Setup utility. You can download this utility tool from the printer’s official site. To know in detail, read the instructions given under the Connect Epson printer to the Apple computer section.
Epson Printer Chromebook App
There is no specific Epson Printer app available for Chromebook. But, there are two methods to install your Epson printer on Chromebook.
- To perform the print operation from your Chromebook to the printer over a network, make sure to connect both the devices to the same network. To print over a USB connection, connect the printer directly to your Chromebook using a USB cable.
- Now, in the Chromebook shelf, click the Notifications area followed by the Settings icon.
- Locate and click the Advanced option on the Settings screen.
- Go to the Printing section and click the Printers option.
- Select your Epson printer and click Save. On the Advanced printer configuration window, select the Epson option from the Manufacturer drop-down menu.
- Similarly, select Generic ESC/P-R from the Model drop-down menu.
- Click the Add button.
- If you see the screen titled Your saved printers, then the printer setup has been completed successfully.
How to Connect Epson Printer to iPad?
To connect your Epson printer to Apple iPad, you can use either the Epson Printer App (iPrint) or the AirPrint feature.
- Install the Epson iPrint app on your iPad.
- Turn your Epson printer ON.
- Connect the iPad and your printer to the same network.
- Launch the app and as soon as the application opens, you will be asked to register your printer.
- Perform the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the setup process.
Using AirPrint: AirPrint is a default feature available in almost all iOS devices. Connect your iOS device and the Epson printer to the same network. On your iOS device, open the document you want to print. Tap Share > Print. Select your printer and set the print preferences as per your desire. Finally, tap Print.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Apple Computer?
In Apple computer, Epson Printer App is no need to connect the printer. You can connect using Epson Connect Printer Setup.
Using Epson Connect Printer Setup:
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility on your Mac.
- Click the Continue button followed by Agree.
- On the Install Epson Connect Printer Setup window, click the Install button.
- When prompted, select your printer on the Select a Printer screen. If your printer is not displayed on the Select a Printer screen, click the Search again button.
- Choose the Printer Registration option.
- Perform the prompts to complete the setup process.
How to Print from Apple Phone to Epson Printer?
To perform the print operation from your Apple phone to the Epson printer, follow the instructions given below.
- Turn your Epson printer ON.
- Connect your Apple phone and the printer to the same network connection.
- Open the iPrint [Epson Printer App] on your phone.
- Tap on the Printer is not selected link.
- Add your printer by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Once your printer has been added, select the file type you wish to print.
- Select the file and set the print preferences as per your desire.
- After setting the print preferences, tap the Print button.
- Now, your printer will start to print the selected file.
Fix: Epson Print & Scan App not Working
If you encounter the Epson Print and Scan app not working issue, then try some quick solutions given below.
- First, check if your Windows OS is compatible with the Epson Print and Scan app requirements.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the Epson Print and Scan app from the Windows Store.
- Check if your Epson printer and the device are connected to the same network connection.
- Try restarting your printer and the device.
- Uninstall the Epson Print and Scan app and install it again on your computer.
Contact us to get remote assistance on Epson Printer App related queries.