Donwload & Install Epson Printer Drivers For Mac
Generally, without installing the printer driver on your computer, you can’t perform printer-related operations, such as printing, scanning, or copying on the printer. After completing the printer’s hardware or physical setup, ensure to install the printer driver using the setup CD or the downloaded driver file.
Continue reading this page to know about the Epson Driver For Mac.
- The “full driver package” of the Epson printer contains all the drivers that are required to perform the printer-related operations from your computer to the printer. This software package is available in the setup CD that is provided along with the printer. However, in most cases, it is designed to function only with the Windows computer.
- So, to install the Epson printer drivers on your Mac computer, you have to download them manually from the printer’s official support page.
- Scroll down this page to know the Epson printer drivers for Mac and how to download and install them on your computer.
Download Epson Driver For Mac
- From your Mac computer’s default (Safari) browser, go to the Epson product’s official support page.
- Now, click on the Printer tab and choose your printer model from the list.
- On the support page of your printer, click on the Drivers and Downloads tab.
- Now, your current OS type will be auto-detected, and the Epson printer drivers available for it will be displayed on the Downloads screen.
- Choose the driver that you need from the list and click the Download button.
- In case you want to download the printer driver for some other OS type, select the preferred operating system from the drop-down menu and click Update. Select the drivers that you need and click the Download button beside them.
- After downloading the Epson printer driver for Mac successfully, begin the software installation as instructed below.
Install Epson Driver On Your Mac
- Open the Downloads folder of your browser or the Mac computer.
- Locate and double-click on the downloaded Epson printer driver file.
- Accept the EULA of the printer and click Install.
- When prompted, choose the connection type and other preferences.
- Install the printer driver on your Mac computer by following the rest of the instructions displayed on the screen.
Update Epson Printer Driver
Checking and updating the printer driver periodically will help you utilize the latest features of the printer. You can update the printer driver in two different ways.
- From the Mac computer itself
- Using the Epson Printer Software Update utility
From your Mac computer
- Open the System Preferences window.
- Click on the Software Update button.
- Now, if an update is available for the epson printer software that is installed on your Mac computer, it will be initiated shortly.
Using the Epson Printer Software Update utility
- The Epson Printer Software Update utility is an awesome tool that helps you update your printer driver easily and quickly. Also, using this utility, you can update your printer’s firmware.Before you begin, make sure that this utility is installed on your Mac computer.
In the System Preferences window of your Mac computer, click the System Update option.
- In the opened window, locate the Epson Printer Software Update section and click on the “More info…” command.
- Now, a pop-up dialog box displaying the information about the update will open.
- Click on the Install Now button.
- Update the driver by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
To know more about the Epson printer drivers for Mac, click the Call Us or Call button provided on this page to contact our trained technical experts. If you want to download the epson printer driver for your windows, then check here.