Epson Printer Drivers for Windows 10
Epson is a leading printer manufacturer, known for its multifunctional printers. Epson printers are cost-effective and reliable. The steps to download and install the Epson Printer Drivers for Windows 10 are given below.
Epson Printer Driver Download for Windows 10:
- Launch a web browser on your computer and go to the official printer’s website.
- Select your place of residence, and you will be re-directed to the Epson home page.
- Click Support on the top of the page and select Printers.
- Enter your Printer’s model in the search field.
- Select your printer model from the suggestions shown and click Search.
- The Drivers and Manuals page will be loaded.
- Click the Downloads tab on the Product home page, select your operating system (Windows 10) andversion or wait for the web page to detect your operating system automatically.
- Now, click Download next to the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package. Epson Printer Drivers for Windows 10 will be successfully downloaded on your computer.
Epson Printer Driver Install on Windows 10:
- Locate the downloaded driver software and open the software. Click Run.
- Choose the desired location to unzip the file by clicking Browse.
- Once the software is extracted, click Close.
- When the Epson setup window prompts, follow the on-screen instructions and check the I accept the terms of the License Agreement box and select Next.
- Check the ‘Automatically install the latest software updates’ box. Click Next.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and click Finish.
- Epson Printer Drivers for Windows 10 installation process completed successfully. For, tech experts guide contact us.