Notice: Undefined index: dir in /www/wwwroot/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson Printer Error Codes
Quick Solution: Epson Printer Error Code
Most of the printers with a display panel throw an error when something goes wrong with the printer hardware or software. On this web page, we have covered some common Epson printer error code and the solutions for the same.
Fix: Epson Printer Error 0x97 Code
Cause: This error code occurs whenever there is an internal hardware issue with the printer.
- Cancel all the existing print jobs. Make sure that no paper is jammed.
- Take the ink cartridges out of your printer. Disconnect all the cables from the printer and wait for some time. After a while, reconnect the cables and reinstall the cartridges into the printer.
- Now, turn your Epson printer ON and check if the issue has been resolved.
- If not, reset your printer.
- If required, clean the print head.
- Check if you have installed the correct printer driver on your computer. If not, uninstall and reinstall the correct driver file.
Fix: Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
Cause: Misconfigured Epson printer files on Windows are the main cause of this error code.
- Restart your Epson printer and check if the error 0x69 is resolved.
- If not, check if your Windows OS is up-to-date. If not, update it to resolve this error code.
Fix: Epson Printer Error 0xea Code
Causes: Paper jam or misplacement of the ink cartridges inside the printer is the main cause of this error code.
- First, check if any paper has been jammed inside the printer. If so, remove it and then check if the Epson printer error code 0xEA has disappeared.
- If the ink cartridges are not fixed properly, then re-seat them correctly to fix this error code.
Fix: Epson Printer Error 00041 Code
Cause: Incorrect installation of the ink cartridges.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Take the ink cartridge(s) out of the printer. Wait for some time and then replace the cartridges correctly.
Epson Printer Error 00031 Solution
Causes: This error occurs when the scanning mechanism of your printer gets jammed, the printer has an internal hardware issue, or the cartridges are not installed properly.
- First, take the ink cartridges out of the printer. Make sure there are no packing materials on the cartridges.
- Reinsert the cartridges into the printer.
- Check if the Epson printer error code 00031 is resolved.
- Look for the jammed paper bits inside the printer. If you find any, remove them.
- If the error persists, reset your printer.
Resolve: Epson Printer Error 0xfa Code
Causes: When the printer gets overheated or encountering a hardware problem, the error code 0xFA is displayed on the screen.
- Check the ink cartridge is installed properly on your printer or not,
- Make sure that no paper has been jammed. If you find any jammed paper, then please remove it.
- If required, use the Epson Error Code 0xFA repair tool to resolve this issue.
Solved: Epson Printer Error 0x9a Code
Cause: Wrong configuration of Epson printer file on Windows.
You can resolve this Epson printer error code either manually or automatically. Use the Epson Error 0x9A repair utility tool to automatically fix the issue.
- To clear the error manually, follow the instructions given below.
- Go to your Windows computer’s Control Panel section.
- Click Backup and Restore > System Restore > Restore my computer > Next.
- Wait for the restoration to complete.
- Once it is done, restart your Windows PC.
- The error code 0x9A will be cleared.
Solve: Epson Printer Error 97 Code
Cause: When your printer faces a hardware issue, the error 97 is displayed on the screen.
- Restart your printer.
- Remove and reinstall the ink cartridges into your printer.
- Check if your printer’s print nozzle contains any dirt particles. If yes, clean it and then check if the Epson printer error code 97 is resolved.
- If required, use Microsoft’s Printer Troubleshooter to fix this error code.
Fix: Epson Printer Error 0xf1 Code
Causes: Paper jam, outdated/corrupted driver, or corrupted registry entries.
- Check and clear any jammed paper inside your printer.
- If your printer driver is outdated, download and install the latest driver file on your computer.
- Reset your Epson printer if the above steps don’t help.
Epson Printer Error 0x10 Code Guide
Cause: A fault in the scanner unit of your printer.
- Open the scanner cover.
- Look for foreign particles on the scanner glass. If you find any, clear them.
- Check if the error 0x10 has been cleared.
- If not, reset your printer. This will clear the error.
Guide: Epson Printer Error E-01
Cause: This code indicates a fatal error. As a result of this Epson printer error code, the printer will not be able to complete the self-test process.
- Check if your printer is connected to an electrical outlet securely.
- If not, plug the power cord out and connect it securely between the printer and the electrical outlet.
- Check if the error code E-01 has been resolved
Solved: Epson Printer Error f1 Code
Cause: Corrupted registry file or paper jam might be the cause for this error code.
- Check and remove any paper jammed inside the printer.
- Reset your Epson printer.
Fix: Epson Printer Error 0x60 Code
Meaning: Sensor issues called PW sensors.
- Clean the sensor part of your printer using a cotton cloth.
- Search and remove the jammed paper from your printer.
- Check if you have installed the latest Epson printer driver on your computer. If not, install it and check if the Epson printer error code 0x60 is resolved.
Fix: Error Code 1073 Epson Printer
Cause: When the Epson Port Handler service installed on your computer slows down the printer performances, you will encounter this error code.
- Right-click on the Taskbar.
- Select the Start Task Manager option.
- Go to the Processes tab.
- Locate and copy the service name called Epsonph.exe or similar to it.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Open Command Prompt.
- Now, paste the copied Epson Port Holder service name in the cmd window.
- Tap Enter.
- If prompted, restart your computer. This should solve the issue causing the error.
Fix: Epson Printer Error 031008 Code
Meaning: This Epson printer error code occurs due to low ink.
Solution: Replace or refill the empty ink cartridge.
- Purchase a new ink cartridge.
- Take the empty ink cartridge out of your printer.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into your printer.
- Otherwise, refill the ink tanks.
Fix: Epson Printer Error 0x88 Code
The Error code 0x88 indicates a problem with the ink system of your Epson printer.
- Remove the old cartridges and install a new set of genuine cartridges.
- Restart your printer.
- Swap the ink cartridges and reboot your printer.
Epson Printer Error 0x89l Code
Causes: Your PC is in a critical stage, unstable system files, or Insufficient Light error.
- Restart your printer.
- Update your printer driver.
Epson Printer Error 45 Code
If your Windows computer fails to detect the printer, then you may encounter the error code 45.
- Disconnect the printer from your computer.
- Wait for a few minutes and connect it back to the computer.
- Check the USB cable connecting the printer and computer. If the cable is damaged, replace it with a new one.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Epson printer software on your computer.
If you need remote assistance in resolving issues with your Epson printer and clearing Epson printer error codes, you can contact us anytime.