How To Fix Epson Printer Keeps Going Offline Mac Issue?
If the Epson printer is not connecting with your computer or laptop, it is an offline error. Epson printers generally stop their communication with other devices when they are offline. There are various reasons for the printer’s offline error. You can follow the below instructions to fix the Epson printer keeps going offline MAC problem on your Epson printer for Mac.
RESET YOUR PRINT SETTINGS:
First, you need to check your Mac computer’s network connectivity, hardware connectivity, and device settings to solve the Epson printer offline issue.
- Select the Apple icon from the main menu and choose the System Preferences option from the menu.
- From the next screen, select the Printer & Scanner option.
- Right-click on your Epson printer icon and select the Reset Printing System option.
- Now, a window will be shown on your screen and will ask you to enter your Mac computer’s User Name and Security Key.
- Click on the OK button.
- Now, you need to wait for some time, and then you will see a list of all available printers on the screen.
- To add a printer, click on the ‘Plus (+)’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Now, your Epson printer will go back to the online status.
- Ensure to do a test print to check whether the printer is printing correctly.
REMOVING EXTRA PRINTERS FROM MAC:
If your Epson printer has been installed multiple times, it may cause an offline error on your Mac. Follow the below instructions to solve the offline issue on your Mac computer.
- First, click on the Apple icon on your Mac computer.
- Choose the System Preferences option from the drop-down list.
- Select the Printer & scanner option to see all the available printers.
- Click on the printer icon that you want to delete from the list of available printers and select the ‘Minus (-)’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Now, set your Epson printer as the Default Printer on your Mac computer.
- At last, restart your Mac computer and make sure to check if your Epson printer is working fine and finally, fix the Epson printer keeps going offline MAC issue successfully.